Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning fellow BYHer's. Possible snow later and tomorrow will be the third freeze since I started planting. I got what ever the kids had this weekend. Work yesterday wasn't to bad and except for lunch we were not very close to each other. They just showed the weather. There is only 4 years we had a freeze 4-21-... or later.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to be a buay day normal chores and need to get hay from feed store and get some things from the grocery store and need to hit po box lots of errands trying to decided what all to do today woth school amd other chores honestly depends on time. Kids are awake up arent awake yet lol.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL day; Sunny, breezy, going to be maybe 70 before front comes in and we get severe 40 mph wind gusts tomorrow and then 2 days of probably frost and/or freeze..... some possible rain or even a few snow showers.... Laundry hung, load of junk to dumpster, going to unload some stuff out of car into house and go do some more cleaning/sorting/TOSSING more of my accumulation of "stuff".... I am a pack rat.

Niele da Kine

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Must be springtime, there's more baby bunnies! Yay! Third litter so far this year, so I suppose it isn't anything new. Actually, it's close to summer time, the night time chill is almost gone and pretty soon we will have the windows open all the time, they've been shut at night the past month or three. Now that things on the mainland should be warming up, it should be nice all over soon? It's hard to keep track of the weather everywhere.

0420210856a.jpg

These are the older buns, they need to move to a bigger space soon.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Must be springtime, there's more baby bunnies! Yay! Third litter so far this year, so I suppose it isn't anything new. Actually, it's close to summer time, the night time chill is almost gone and pretty soon we will have the windows open all the time, they've been shut at night the past month or three. Now that things on the mainland should be warming up, it should be nice all over soon? It's hard to keep track of the weather everywhere.

View attachment 84286
These are the older buns, they need to move to a bigger space soon.
Funniest looking fluffy things...no eyes. ;)

M

member 21230

@Nifty please permanently delete, all my content and my user ID.

Thank You

I have no problem with rules at all. What I do have a problem with is when rules are not enforced equally and the decisions to enforce rules are based on a lie or a honest mistake. One sure way to get me to "move along", is to lie to me. As a truth seeker, I have pretty close to zero tolerance for lies.

Although I will miss some here, "others" I will not miss at all. Those that I will not miss are lying artificial UN-intellegent bots. I know when I'm reading and replying to a human and when I'm reading and replying to a machine.

I've wasted many hours on this site and even more time deleting my content (not easy by the way). I'm far from perfect and joining here was a big mistake, I'll chalk up to a personal learning experience.

I want to leave you humans with something that may help you. So my last post will be in the Covid-19 thread.

-----------------------

Edit: @Nifty I would strongly suggest that you consider doing a positive member email confirmation. To weed out the bots and inactive members.

Something as simple as click this link to continue your membership and have them answer a simple random jpg math question after they click the validation link.

Something as simple random as 1+1= , 1-1= , 10+1= , etc... can be very effective as long is it's in picture (jpg) format.

For those accounts who do not revalidate their account X number of days or can't answer a simple math question. Lock or delete their userid. Just my two cents worth.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏💕🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator: