Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all. Another sunshine day! We got a lot done in the garden yesterday and we’ll hit it again today. We laid out paper feed sacks and cardboard, covered with composted wood chips. I pulled more weeds and gave them to the sheep and pigs. Today we do it some more. Y’all have a great day!

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Gooooood Morning Bay and the rest.
A little sunshine to start the day then 7 days out of the 7 day forecast is calling for rain. Started good yesterday then by 10 a crappy wore out, sickly feeling came over me. Was wanting to get things done yesterday before the rain.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunshine here, too! I found it after sleeping late. Felt sooooo good. :) Having my morning coffee with you guys.....nice company👍:caf So I could go do some jobs but, nothing pressing. Looks like I'm going to have a long weekend. The house could use some clean up, the garden is calling and, well, it's just beautiful out there and calling to me. :highfive: Get it while you can.

@CLSranch hope your feeling better. Maybe just a "need a slow day" thing! I get those.

Know you guys with home schooling are ready to be finished for a while. Wish all the best in end of yr work. Summer IS coming. :clap

Sun, low 70s, barely a breeze....yep...garden sometime today! Just enjoy the day.

Oh, hey, at feed and nose count yesterday, I heard and found new twin doelings! Both tan. Up, nursing, mom cleaned out...what you hope for! I'll snuggle them later.:love I have one more to kid within a week, sorta. Another is a "maybe bred". Then only chicks to hatch, couple weeks out. 🐣

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@CLSranch hope your feeling better. Maybe just a "need a slow day" thing! I get those.
Thanks
I got to feeling better about time to fire up the grill and slow cook a pork tenderloin. I set up the tent for the kiddo's for some fake camping and they had fun. It was to cold last night for me to do a overnight practice run in the yard. But they played and we ate outside before bed.
My setting hen I believe is due the 26th. Leaving her in there it will probably be over several days as they added more eggs.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Busy day here, got lambs to wash and shear by 11, and then a big test at school (last one ever). Then it will be straight to the fairgrounds to set up for the show tomorrow, and at some point tonight, the trailer needs to get packed. I will also say this because I can not see myself getting on here tomorrow, I think I have a really impressive lamb for tomorrow, so we will just have to see what happens.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
morning all i think the stress of everything that was going on took its toll. i been feeling exshausted and my body has slept in till 8 every morning, and still wants to go back to bed.... anyway still cleaning packing the kids are being try to be helpful then i have one that gets a crazy hair and shreds paper or foam or unpacks a box. so far three more gosling have hatched on is piping. i took the two older goslings out to the parents the one theh had is doing well. we see if the gosling learn to listen to mom lol. that tends to be the only problem we ever had with geese. the moms want the babys but do the babys want the moms? need to clean kitchen, clean bathrooms, clean all the floors. finish packing the cloths and decide what kitchen things to pack. also going to think about canning some chicken broth today and making a meal plan and getting everyone back on a tight schedule. if we going to be remodling this house need to have things in order. also need to take trash to dumpster and look at mowing the grass... finishing coop and fence to keep chicken in the front paddocms and pigs now that the eggs arent there i wont need to worry about that as soon as all the goslings have decided whl momma is.

Latest posts