Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, my expectations of "sprinkles" yesterday, based on weather reports....sooo wrong! Bands of stuff swung onto land from off shore. We are fully WET!!! :oops:

It's overcast and wet this morning. :idunno:caf blew my plans up. What's new?? :lol:

Slowly having my coffee fix, looking at options from lists....not enthused at this point. Bummer! 🤪

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I believe Bay is trying to rest....

Hot early but cooled some. I pounded a few posts in the ground early, too warm. Later bushhogged an acre or so. Got all the goats wormed, moved pastures. 18 adults and 8 kids. Been on a lot of area, so felt it was a good move to get done. Breeding starts soon. They pounced on the new area like it was candy. 😁 some weeds, so they were excited.

Have a darned hen setting! 8 eggs. This is her 3rd session this yr. Hatched 14 in March, broke her up late July. She snuck this one on me! :idunno nope, not a silkie! Just a very broody girl. I'll let her do her thing, what's it hurt...nothing. good momma hen!

Hoping for good weather tomorrow....more mowing to do.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunshine and lower 70s out there. Lovely. Going to low 80s but, no rain until Thurs. At least, they say......but???? I'll go with it for now.
Never got diesel. So that's at top of list or no tractor work will happen. ;) otherwise my day/week looks ok. Have several days of work jobs but that's life. Well, for me it is.

I'm looking to buy a pinestraw rake for the tractor and, of course, everyone close is out. Really? Titan equipment is OOS, so no shipping in.....guess it's just because I need it now? There's at least one almost 3 hrs out :oops: uhhh, need closer. Still searching! I just know it's out there waiting for me to spend $$$.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe the 3 hour put one will meet you halfway?

Kids keep getting older... time,such an odd beast.
Al is concerned because their mechanical kid is getting closer to moving out ;) SOMEONE has to take over and Al doesn't want to be that someone :hide

I was just wondering has anyone heard from @Baymule
Her profile said she was last here at 10:30 AM yesterday.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, another day in wonderland. Wondering what time rains will blow in later....why I forgot to buy cat food yesterday....why I don't want breakfast....why I'm on here not already at work! 😁 so -- saying good morning and y'all need to check in!!!! All in one post.

I'm watching for you.....talk later! Work needs me a couple more days this week. :frow

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning, working on school and rabbit lists... I currently have WAY too many Velveteen Lops. 18 on the "list" 16 on the keeper list... hmmm plus 4 older ones that will stay.
It's been rainy here but that's ok other than those rabbit cages need cleaned again. Am feeling almost back to normal...

Latest posts