Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe "Dizzy all the time, falling down, tripping" is the reason they are checking all the time. Not a good reason to haul you out of bed early though! Are they planning to stick around until, through and after baby time? And how long until baby time?

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
19 weeks today, 21 weeks to go…. I know they are planning to stick around until babies comes, maybe not after they are here. My mom doesn’t really like babies. Let alone 2 at the same time. My dad might stick around after. Who knows? He was always the baby whisperer.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are invading your home for TWENTY ONE WEEKS??

Man, someone's gonna go crazy. How is DH dealing with this? I don't suppose you live in a mansion where you can banish them to the servants' quarters when they get to be too much.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Dw is good with it. She’s gone most of the time anyway. Me on the other hand …… I’m going crazy.

Last edited:

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
But no, no McMansion here. I’m basically banished to my room and they tend to the house. They come in to make sure I haven’t taken a tumble and feed me every couple hours. They are currently staying in the guest room which will probably turn into Frankie’s room and we will keep the nursery as (insert baby girls name we haven’t found yet) I’m not sure. I’ve never had a real interaction with twins of the opposite gender before. I don’t know how long they will want to be together. 🤷

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
OK, my brain is wrecking here @Cecilia's-herd !
Maybe I've been making a bad assumption. Somehow I got the impression there were 2 of you posting on the same account. Should I be referring to DW1 and DW 2?? Or only 1 is posting and I can just change DH to DW and be unconfused? ;)

I'm old so forgive me!

I see no reason to separate the twins until they are much older and uncomfortable with it. My older sister (2.5 years) had her own room until I was 7. I shared with my younger sister (1 year, 3 months) until then. No idea how it was determined that was the right time to split us up. I remember being woken up in our bunk beds in early 1963 when my uncle brought his new wife home from Spain so we could meet her.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
OK, my brain is wrecking here @Cecilia's-herd !
Maybe I've been making a bad assumption. Somehow I got the impression there were 2 of you posting on the same account. Should I be referring to DW1 and DW 2?? Or only 1 is posting and I can just change DH to DW and be unconfused? ;)

I'm old so forgive me!
It’s ok! Yes I am a female, my wife is a female. I am pregnant my wife is not. There is only one poster- me (the pregnant lady). I just speak about my wife a lot because she is my favorite person in this whole world. We’re just gay! Nothing too complicated 🏳️‍🌈

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Phew!! Glad that is cleared up! I got really confused when DW was gone most of the day but "DW" would generally be the pregnant one! Can't be driven nuts in the house by her parents when she's gone most of the day!!!

You SHOULD talk about your DW same as everyone else talks about their DW or DH! What does DW do while "out all day"? I presume working, what sort of work. Lots of interesting people with interesting backgrounds here.

Does the herd belong to you or DW? And if the former, we can just call you Cecilia (nice name). If the reverse we'll have to call you Cecilia's DW. Now how is THAT for confusing?? :D

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My wife (Gianna) is a chemistry teacher at the local Catholic high school.
my name is Cecilia and you can call me just that! The herd is mine, it’s my passion project she just finically support it.
I’m currently 19 weeks pregnant with twins (boy and girl)
My parents are staying with me because I’ve been uneasy on my feet and pretty dizzy and sick. I’m on here now most of the day because I can’t really do yard work anymore. 🙁