Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great!

My older sister retired 3 years ago from teaching organic chemistry at a Community College in So. Cal. She didn't want to deal with all the research requirements at the state universities and UCals. She'd done enough research previously. She got all the organic chemistry brains, chapter 1 plus chapter 2 sure didn't add up to chapter 3 for me!

Can I infer from your last sentence that you are a landscaper of some sort? Or maybe it was just "if you have property you have yard work" and you are a "house spouse"?

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yard work for me is livestock and garden. I am a house spouse, I love that term. Landscaping would be way too hard for big ole belly me 😂

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mr. NOAA said it was going to rain .04" today. I'm pretty sure we exceeded that by 7 AM and it has been raining ever since. Sky looks to be lightening up some now though. That is good, hard to make solar power when there is no sun. Won't be sending anything to the grid today!

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh my, what are you going to feel like by the time the kids are ready to hatch?
A swollen male elephant. Or perhaps dead. Things aren’t going well. This is my belly laying down. Remember. 19 weeks, that’s it! They are the size of mangos. D7115066-E017-4150-9D15-EBD1224FD486.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had my coffee, did chores, then a hot shower and off to work. Just not into it today! Worked 6 hrs and came home. Cool outside, so think I'll go crank up the tractor and cut grass for an HR or so..... I just feel lazy. ;) 😁

Think I need to milk Brat, one of the goats. She's getting full since I pulled the half grown kid from her yesterday. Hmmm, winter milk. She just re-bred last week, so I could keep her going another 3-4 months. Then there's 2 more I might have to start milking. :drool Guess it'll be cheese time soon. Just in time for the holidays.

Latest posts