Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
FB22CAA4-28A2-48BB-BB1D-299A5BA68A00.jpeg
She had one enormous lamb.
Both doing well. DE0EC1E2-99BA-41A4-AB6C-DF8276D4897F.jpeg
You’re snoozing while the ewe is giving birth. That’s not what the book says to do.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Honeysuckle has a decent protein content. I’m contemplating planting some in a place where it could cover up a neighbor’s untidiness (I don’t care what they do just a potential headache when we try to sell). I like the smell in the spring too.
I love the stuff....

But it can take over the world.

Maybe you can pick a variety that will not take over

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
And your AC neighbor is down sick? Does the mule start??? Hey, my tractor has a dead battery!! DS left blinkers on. 😟. Now wait to recharge.....🤷

It's supposed to be low to mid 70s today!! 😁. I need to clean up some of these dead vines and knock down more! I love to smell the honeysuckle, too. But it was waaay beyond nice. The vines had gone a length of 40-50' in several places. Had spread to over 8- wide across the fences. So time to get cut back and cleaned off. Of course, it's still going to come back there!! You can hardly kill it off. I'm not digging it out, just controlling it. One place it actually weighed the fence done to need rework. 😲 That's a mess to do.

At least it's great weather today! 😁😁. Coffee first. 👍

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
AC neighbor is mad at me. He told me to use his 20 yard dumpster, so I did. He got upset because it is only dumped 4 times a year and it was full a month before the scheduled dump. I put some broken lawn chairs in it, so obviously it was all my fault. Haven’t spoken since. He didn’t even come to BJs memorial. So conundrum here. Do I call him for help? Do I call him for recommendations for a heating repairman?

His wife was coming over to buy a cedar chest and didn’t show or call. I texted the next day and she went off on me. So I didn’t contact her again.

So do I really want to call him? Not really. Do I want a whallopping big repair bill? Not really. Going to get down in the 30’s at night this weekend, heat might be nice to have.

NOT having a fun time here!

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
AC neighbor is mad at me. He told me to use his 20 yard dumpster, so I did. He got upset because it is only dumped 4 times a year and it was full a month before the scheduled dump. I put some broken lawn chairs in it, so obviously it was all my fault. Haven’t spoken since. He didn’t even come to BJs memorial. So conundrum here. Do I call him for help? Do I call him for recommendations for a heating repairman?

His wife was coming over to buy a cedar chest and didn’t show or call. I texted the next day and she went off on me. So I didn’t contact her again.

So do I really want to call him? Not really. Do I want a whallopping big repair bill? Not really. Going to get down in the 30’s at night this weekend, heat might be nice to have.

NOT having a fun time here!
Oh man, for some reason I thought it was the heat/AC in your CAR that was broken. House is a problem for sure!

I wouldn’t want to contact the neighbor either, if he and his wife are going to act like that. I can’t believe they even skipped BJ’s memorial. That’s holding a grudge too far. It might be nice to contact them as a way of offering an olive branch. But it seems like that should be on them.

Is he the only AC repairman used by all of the neighbors around? Maybe another neighbor can refer you to someone else good.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh man, for some reason I thought it was the heat/AC in your CAR that was broken. House is a problem for sure!

I wouldn’t want to contact the neighbor either, if he and his wife are going to act like that. I can’t believe they even skipped BJ’s memorial. That’s holding a grudge too far. It might be nice to contact them as a way of offering an olive branch. But it seems like that should be on them.

Is he the only AC repairman used by all of the neighbors around? Maybe another neighbor can refer you to someone else good.
Ditto on that neighbor. Hope you can get all fixed.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule -Very basic suggestion here and you've probably already done it - but have you checked the breaker? If not the breaker is there a chance that any of the dogs chewed a wire under the house? My dogs have been guilty of chewing wires not only on the AC unit, but the septic pump....argh! And, that's the reason I now have a fence across half the yard so they can't access those areas anymore, lol.

Hope it's a simple (cheap) fix!

as a reminder: ChicRustler on SS is an AC guy

Last edited:

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
She was SUPER wide!!!
She was! I checked for another lamb, nope. Double checked that it was the right ewe, no dogs in the paddock (yep they’ll erm…take care of a still born and they know not to bother a live lamb, yuck but how it works for me) anyhow I was sure it was twins at least. Her lamb is as big as my week olds. 😝