Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
He’s never climbed the round bales before. It’s a stretch but I wonder if he’s telling me he’ll watch this space better. Or maybe he’s tired of wet feet. Timmy is doing fine.

Attachments

• CD70F335-FDD3-4F18-BD33-66438593DCAF.jpeg
    CD70F335-FDD3-4F18-BD33-66438593DCAF.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 39AB8E21-F9A9-43C7-BDB1-765EA39A2DD5.jpeg
    39AB8E21-F9A9-43C7-BDB1-765EA39A2DD5.jpeg
    572.6 KB · Views: 75

Cotton*wood

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
House is always a mess. Can't be helped. Just waiting for it to get light so I can start the morning rounds--chicks in the greenhouse, cats in the wellhouse, lambs in the barn, chickens in the vegetable garden, ducks in the goat shelter, and main sheep flock in the north pasture.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunny and warm today. Mid 60s to low 70s next 3 days!!! 😁. Cold front and rain sat night to sun morn, 40 temps. I'm loving it! Looks like sun will be a cook day....I'm wanting a pound cake and hens have started laying some eggs...about time 🙃 they all look real pretty with the new feathers.

Planing to move these small trees and limbs we've cut last week. Some will be cut for small logs to burn eventually, others in burn pile. Was held up until I took the defective tractor battery in for full exchange. 👍. Starts right up now...worked on tractor several hrs yesterday. Fall clean up time. Got more diesel, good to go again.

I love tractor therapy. 🤗

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Circling zero F
Not going to melt all that snow with those temps!

Above freezing today, might make 50 °F tomorrow. Really not seasonal. 8 year old propane furnace in the rebuilt part of the house (north building) stopped working 2 days ago. Can't find anyone to fix it yet. OLD oil furnace in the original building (south end of the house) still working fine as is the woodstove in the south end of it. We're doing OK since there is a staircase in both buildings. Heat from the woodstove and oil furnace goes up the staircase in that building, through the doorway into the second floor of the rebuilt one. Floor fan in the first floor doorway between the buildings blows air from the north building back into the south building causing a convection current nown the north building stairwell and is heating the first floor of the north building.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not going to melt all that snow with those temps!

Above freezing today, might make 50 °F tomorrow. Really not seasonal. 8 year old propane furnace in the rebuilt part of the house (north building) stopped working 2 days ago. Can't find anyone to fix it yet. OLD oil furnace in the original building (south end of the house) still working fine as is the woodstove in the south end of it. We're doing OK since there is a staircase in both buildings. Heat from the woodstove and oil furnace goes up the staircase in that building, through the doorway into the second floor of the rebuilt one. Floor fan in the first floor doorway between the buildings blows air from the north building back into the south building causing a convection current nown the north building stairwell and is heating the first floor of the north building.
Glad you aren't fully without heat.