Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is going to be a high of 87F today and it’s 97% humidity. Yay. Also going to have a heat dome over Texas starting tomorrow with temps in the 90’s, unusual for this time of year. Several areas in Texas May hit 100F.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Saw that TX heat dome on news this morning! Several days of inside AC weather! Above 100 in southern area. Here, we get cooler than norm...mid 60s and rain, rain, rain! :idunno my wanna dos do not work with rain. 😬.

Getting more coffee!

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule i hope your closing goes more smoothly. If ever there was a situation where the devil is in the details it’s a closing. We have to have road work done on the new place and we’re meeting with our buyer again Monday. Probably an inspection. I’m afraid he’ll nitpick the price down or Lord forbid, find an expensive problem. “Yep Missus we found a foundation crack the size of the Grand Canyon, held together by termites. Oh and you know that funny mound in your north pasture is an old burial ground.” (zombie sheep strolls by). We are making progress on the Clean Up at least. Switching to tea, the first official pitcher of Luzianne is on the window sill.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got some mixed emotions here, college is much more relaxing then home :lol:
Unless you are DD2. She finds hanging around the house to be very relaxing. I did get her to power wash 3 sets of winter tires today.

Property tax in Texas was way less.....

Sales tax here is low though.... :idunno
Both are high here. Sales tax is similar to TX.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Unless you are DD2. She finds hanging around the house to be very relaxing. I did get her to power wash 3 sets of winter tires today.
I honestly have so much that gets done at home, home is my real life, work, the barn and the long days. I get my school work done at school, but I also watch a lot of TV in the large amount of free time I have.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
New closing is set sometime after June 20. Survey is the hang up, it got pushed back, they just have too much to handle. And no, don’t suggest going to another one, I’d have to start over on a 3 1/2-4 month wait.

So I’m going to get the work done on outside of sons house. Plus get vent a hood put in, must cut hole in roof, there isn’t one at all. And get electric plugs reset in backsplash, and get the backsplash done. Got a guy coming by at 3, to give a bid and let’s get the party started.