Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
K, I had to look it up...

Turns out they are native to west and NW Texas.

But... they are expanding their range into Austin and San Antonio....

Which explains why I knew they lived in Texas and you didn't.

They live in MY area of Texas, but not yours!
You would think they would be in east Texas, plenty of habitat for them. But I am not missing them! They can stay away!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful 72, soft breeze and sunshine outside. Expecting low 90s later...better than the 96 yesterday. But not much humidity. That helps! I turned on AC yesterday...just couldn't handle hot and stuffy. I needed to sleep last night, not toss and turn. That wears you out 😱. Sure enjoyed the difference! You Texans can relate. 🤫

Had clothes on line and forgot to bring last load in....will get that done after this coffee start. Then chores. Then garden or else! 🤣🤞🙄. Think I might have some toast and fig preserves first.🤔

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I woke up several times last night, my “good “ knee still hurts from my fall last week. Arnicare is my friend. Going for second cup of coffee. Son is in, but pulling out Tuesday for job other side of Baton Rouge that will last until end of year. I’m leaving Monday for San Antonio, be back Wednesday evening with 5 ewes! Don’t have much planned for the weekend, maybe a good thing. Need this stupid knee to heal up.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Top of the morning. Having a Cuban coffee with milk and sugar over ice. I hope it’s milk. Could be 1/2 lamb formula. Hubbs and I have turned that into a You Just Might Be A Redneck joke through the years. Lambster’s eye just isn’t getting better. May have to shuffle appointments to get him back to the vet.