Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My area is still in the overcast, misty, rain stop & go pattern...🙄. Wish I could share with those who need it more! Just getting ready to go to work. Takes me away from the annoyance of not being able to do outside things that are waiting for me. Chilly at low 60s but ok. Garden transplants are loving it 😂. Good things can happen. However, the goats are mad as he//....rain, ya know. :lol: turn it off, mom!!! Chickens are loving the floating worms.🤷

I'll be wishing for a day like this, mid July and 95 degrees for days on end. :old:lol::idunno

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good Morning all! One cup in and second one is ready. It's been a long week, trying to get all of the weeds pulled, and ground tilled. I cleaned out the garage yesterday, which was a back breaker-How did I accumulate so much stuff?
Today is getting plants into the ground, and throwing the wildflower seeds in. Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day so I can enjoy it. It's been so hot, then cloudy, then a little rain, then cold...I wish Mother Nature would just have one personality at a time.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Overcast, occasional some misty feeling air but, improving. I worked a few hrs at one store, finished all the jobs for the week and home about 2:30. Off until Monday! :clap

Gardening plans! As I got out of truck getting home, DS came up on tractor and advised me "WE needed a way to row the garden". In shock, I said they make attachments for that...shook my head and came inside, thinking "what brought THAT on?". Like he doesn't care and thinks I'm nuts to even do one. 🤔 He did go to the store this morning...maybe he was buying food after a yr? Yep. Prices make you think! I'll have to discuss this. Not sure I want him in my garden. 🤨

Anyhow....seeds are going in this weekend! 😊

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Snow is gone ... and I just keep draaaaaaaging.

My get up and go plum got up and went, leaving me high and dry with no budge in sight! :old
Somehow I read that as with no “Budgie” in sight, and I thought No wonder she’s down in the dumps! :lol:

It takes me until summer solstice to shake off my seasonal affective disorder. I do feel better as spring progresses, but it’s so hard to get back into a groove. Then I only have 3 months until fall comes. 🙇‍♀️

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf. It IS a holiday weekend, right? Body woke at usual time, so enjoying some coffee at a slower pace. The sun has come back!! After a week of cloud and rain it's great to see. 😊. I needed to see it again...improves your attitude.

Really need to separate some goat kids and start weaning, milking, etc. I'll think that out and see what I might have to do to be sure their field is still secure for overly determined weaners to stay put. 🤪. It's always a challenge. Would love to do while I'm home a couple days, in case there are escapees. Plus keep the does calm. AND convince them it's ok to be milked by me, not kids. 🤫😔😲🤞🤭. Grain helps with that!

Then there's the finish the garden push. 🤔.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling that I should be picking wild blackberries and wild plums, to make jam. It makes me sad. Oh well.

Coffee is ready. I’m going to Lindale today, graduation party starts at 3. I’ll spend the night and come home tomorrow. I’ll feed and water real good before I go, overnight won’t hurt sheep or dogs.

Son is leaving for Brandonburg Kentucky this morning. He was going to leave yesterday, but spent most of the day on the phone trying to find a RV park to stay in. He’ll probably be gone 3 months.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
have a strong feeling that I should be picking wild blackberries and wild plums
I'm constantly feeling this about elderberries! Don't need other than my own patches for picking & plenty dried, frozen, canned! 😲. Anxiety!! Habits!
Son is leaving for Brandonburg Kentucky this morning. He’ll probably be gone 3 months.
Gonna miss your moving? Isn't he moving those containers to your new place? Of course they can get there later but....using for storage now? He'd can take a week off!! 🤣😊