Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It helps if you drool and twitch spasmodically.

I changed my liver’s dricense online. It took over 2 hours. Good luck.
As a teenager.... when wanting to not have to share a seat on public transportation... that was my go-to... also random scratching of inappropriate body areas.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning was good....little overcast until 11ish, great for garden and esp yesterday's transplants. Did chores, checked garden, water troughs, back inside. Filled dehydrator with sliced veggies. 93 out now. So nice glass of goat milk for lunch.

Made a feed run yesterday and got 2 40#bags of sunflower seeds at $17.99 each. They charged $27.99 and I called attention to sign.....got credited. That sign got fixed at once! :lol:

Filled truck with gas at $4.42 a gal. Shame to say that's a bargain price! 🤷🤣. It is.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On second cup of coffee. The waiting continues........ will farm EVER close? I need to get my lazy butt outside, feed sheep, hay, let Anatolians out in pasture. Maybe throw some more stuff on truck/trailer to take to new farm........ someday. Going to Lufkin for lunch with group of ladies, at 1:00. It gets me out and mingling with new to me people.