Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Baymule I am so sorry to hear about Trip. Thank you for sharing his story. I lost a pyr to nearly identical issues years back.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cash buyers shouldn't have to wait this long...your RE agent (and theirs) should be cutting their commissions and give you the funds...this is just a cluster @%c& of stupidity !
I am so sorry you have to deal with this on top of everything else you have had thrown at you, hang in there....big hugs to you.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Cash buyers shouldn't have to wait this long...your RE agent (and theirs) should be cutting their commissions and give you the funds...this is just a cluster @%c& of stupidity !
I am so sorry you have to deal with this on top of everything else you have had thrown at you, hang in there....big hugs to you.
X2!

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This morning was good....little overcast until 11ish, great for garden and esp yesterday's transplants. Did chores, checked garden, water troughs, back inside. Filled dehydrator with sliced veggies. 93 out now. So nice glass of goat milk for lunch.

Made a feed run yesterday and got 2 40#bags of sunflower seeds at $17.99 each. They charged $27.99 and I called attention to sign.....got credited. That sign got fixed at once! :lol:

Filled truck with gas at $4.42 a gal. Shame to say that's a bargain price! 🤷🤣. It is.
Send some to Florida! Price just went up🫠

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sure how to feel out this… the rain comes every day at 3:30 ish. It surrounds the house and the wind blows. And never a drop of rain. And it is so hot out here! The humidity just weighs you down. 🥵 Florida needs to understand that if you threaten to rain, rain! Humidity is at 85% all day.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m not sure how to feel out this… the rain comes every day at 3:30 ish. It surrounds the house and the wind blows. And never a drop of rain. And it is so hot out here! The humidity just weighs you down. 🥵 Florida needs to understand that if you threaten to rain, rain! Humidity is at 85% all day.
We get the same thing here. 95% humidity and no rain.

I’ve got the truck and trailer loaded with outside stuff. Taking it to the farm this morning to unload. That will be a soaking sweaty exercise! Don’t worry, I’ve lived in heat all my life and know when to stop and cool off.