Coffee anyone ?

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
82 degrees at 7a. Not a cloud in the sky. Two weeks til moving day. Hubbs has fenced a 5 acre pasture area w barn to start with. I will have to shepherd on additional grazing since it’s 4 strand barbed wire. Sheep may stay in because there’s enough to eat. Dogs on the other hand…

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Chores, then to work....a friend saw me and asked if I'd like some corn. Free corn. :clap
So followed her to her cousins farm...only about 6 miles from my home. Picked a load!! Like 18 dz +/- :). They're cutting it down tomorrow...take all ya want. I did.
Now, process....some in freezer on cob. Some I'll can. Gonna be a long night:old. Cheese will have to want until tomorrow. It's busy this time of year.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Canning after my morning work schedule. Need to look into that freezer!! It's full?! :idunno I'm nowhere near ready for that. Canning is starting up but...maybe too many Boston butts. Thaw and can a couple🤔. Better stacking and room for my freezer "heat and eat" things.

Great! Another thing to deal with.

:celebrate:caf. Got some rain last night!! Any helps....overcast and more possible. 👍