Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I worked inside a little while, ran out of blue paint. Came home to sons house. The Bear didn’t chase me away, tired and wore out did. In about 30 minutes I’ll be expecting the door to slam, that’ll be my dragging a$$ coming in.
Just as long as it can find the rest of you! :old

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
I need a harmonica. Harmonica music-sad. Eldest ewe hobbles in from pasture. Left rear leg is a mess. Caught in wire? After 11 years she finds the spot. I put her in the hospital space with another elderly ewe and her lambs where all are doing their damnedest to die, alternating with nibbling grass and regarding me with mild amusement as I throw the kitchen sink around to keep them going. New breeding ram has apparently been bitten by a snake and is looking the worse for wear. We were supposed to move tomorrow. Ok had a plan for that. Sick sheep to new place early, bedded down in comfy area to remain livestock or become dead stock if treatment doesn’t help. Sellers renters were supposed to be out today. At 4p we get an email from their realtor that they are not ready and may be out later in the week. They also stiffed us on the rent. And refuse to speak to us directly (which could be a good thing). Our landlord wants our place in a week, period. Through the sale the sellers renters have been, well snobs. THEY have been extremely inconvenienced by all of this business and people like us just need to wait. Which we have since mid May. In the spirit of not having my new home vandalized by these entitled (fill in the blank) individuals, we will exercise a little more patience. Thanks for tolerating my rant. On the bright side ill sheep hanging in and maybe rain next week. :he :celebrate

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
DO NOT overdo it or you will pay for it in years to come. Not saying you should sit with it up and eat bon-bons and watch soap operas for 4-6 weeks... but don't start feeling a little better and do stuff you are not supposed to. Glad they put you in a boot... it allows for you to get around and protects the foot.... and you can get a shower and stuff as long as you don't put weight on it... much better than a cast.... believe me... sorry for the inconvenience but you are young and it ought to heal good if you give it the time it needs.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
DO NOT overdo it or you will pay for it in years to come. Not saying you should sit with it up and eat bon-bons and watch soap operas for 4-6 weeks... but don't start feeling a little better and do stuff you are not supposed to. Glad they put you in a boot... it allows for you to get around and protects the foot.... and you can get a shower and stuff as long as you don't put weight on it... much better than a cast.... believe me... sorry for the inconvenience but you are young and it ought to heal good if you give it the time it needs.
X2. Sebrite get well soon. Ice cream. Just sayin’.