Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I may have never ran 5 miles. Probably 12 years since I did any running/jogging. I wonder why I can't breath and I'm so out of shape. :lol: I run out of breath doing 10 pushups.:th Yea I wish I was kidding. Funny how I can run a 7" grinder for 12 hrs a day 7 days a wk, yet can't jog to the mail box. I keep saying I should start then I will be able to. Saying only doesn't get er done.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Not going to say it is always easy, or getting started is easy. But maybe I came out of my last County Fair feeling like I lost something, and had a couple hours to fill. And maybe I decided that I would train for a half marathon, and then was asked if I would ever run a full marathon. Sometimes I accidentally get wild ideas, and figure that there is no better time in my life to accomplish them.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Not going to say it is always easy, or getting started is easy. But maybe I came out of my last County Fair feeling like I lost something, and had a couple hours to fill. And maybe I decided that I would train for a half marathon, and then was asked if I would ever run a full marathon. Sometimes I accidentally get wild ideas, and figure that there is no better time in my life to accomplish them.
Maybe some day you will work full time, maybe some day you will marry and maybe some day you will have children and maybe some day you will be juggling all of that with precious little time for the things you are doing now. And maybe you will smile and be glad you grabbed opportunity when it came knocking on your door.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Exactly Bay, no better time then the present time to chase this stuff. I won't have the body and joints I have now, in twenty years, so regardless of what happens then, there's no reason to let this time go to waste. In twenty years if I can look back realize I truly went for it when I could, I hope it is all worth it. I really can't think of a better time then the present, to chase these goals.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Report them to the place you bought it from.
We were using American Homeshield who in my experience chooses the rock bottom cheapest contractors. I will notify them but I don’t think anything will come of it. I checked the delivery company and found it is an offshoot of the big name freight hauler I recognized. They do some installations. This could have been avoided if the driver had identified himself as an installer, immediately unloaded the cooktop (thus proving he actually had it) and dropped the hoodlum attitude. For all I knew the truck was stolen and this was a planned home invasion with the “manager” as an accomplice. Next time it’s 911. I’m too old for this. Oh. I’m expecting a tv next week…:hide:th

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just saw a video clip on news in Los Angeles where a coyote attacked a 2 yr old!! Broad daylight, in driveway of a housing area! It grabbed her butt and tried to pull her off...mouth full of diaper and dad right there, grabbed her. 😲. Video on house cam.

Brazen animals!!! They will definitely go after lambs, kids, etc. Especially when in a pack.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just saw a video clip on news in Los Angeles where a coyote attacked a 2 yr old!! Broad daylight, in driveway of a housing area! It grabbed her butt and tried to pull her off...mouth full of diaper and dad right there, grabbed her. 😲. Video on house cam.

Brazen animals!!! They will definitely go after lambs, kids, etc. Especially when in a pack.
They will also work to separate or distract a team of LGDs. They’re amazing but I don’t want to feed them.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We were using American Homeshield who in my experience chooses the rock bottom cheapest contractors. I will notify them but I don’t think anything will come of it. I checked the delivery company and found it is an offshoot of the big name freight hauler I recognized. They do some installations. This could have been avoided if the driver had identified himself as an installer, immediately unloaded the cooktop (thus proving he actually had it) and dropped the hoodlum attitude. For all I knew the truck was stolen and this was a planned home invasion with the “manager” as an accomplice. Next time it’s 911. I’m too old for this. Oh. I’m expecting a tv next week…:hide:th
Strap that 45 on your hip!!!!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sunshine today. Ground too wet for tractor work. Dry tomorrow and overcast/light rain entire rest of week! 😖 :(. Temps average...but, so wet.

I'll grab a few extra job assignments for this week....basically stay home the next week. :idunno. At least I'll only need my boots, not an umbrella.

Nothing going on here...just pouting. :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept late. Stayed up late watching a movie. Church this morning then see what the day brings. Yesterday I started dismantling a string of chicken coops, scrappy, crappy, awful mess, about 4’ high, right up against the property line. #1 rule. I WALK into a chicken coop, I don’t CRAWL in chicken poop. I took most of the tin off yesterday, much of it put on with #8 nails, some even bigger, some smaller. I could have worked on utility room shelves, but it sure was satisfying to go beat on stuff with hammers and a wrecking bar.