Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fresh, hot, glorious coffee!!!! Have some.

Rain woke we during night -- but back to snooze and slept late. About 1.5" so maybe that was the heaviest, a little earlier than predicted. Hope so. Drizzle off and on now, gloomy...better than downpours. Sure made chores easier.

So off to work again today. 🤔

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Home....new hot wire charger delivered! :yesss:

Took it outside & hooked it up. Hot. A cat hit it with it's tail, screamed and ran like he//. I kinda chuckled as the wrap on unit container showed uses per animals....at predator it pictures a bear 🥴. I'll show that to the goats!! :lol:

I'm tired....I'd really like a pizza.

DParker

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well, they're ours now. After a day of exploring their new environment and already exposing every single posssible weakness in the fence and gates they're finally tuckered out enough try out the bedding in their stable. I'm pretty worn out myself. They're hyper, they get into everything, they don't listen or care one bit about what you want them to do...I now understand why they're called "kids".
received_1547182545810474.jpeg
20230428_180333.jpg
20230428_180938.jpg

Last edited:

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We picked up Thistle and Clover this afternoon. They were perfect little ladies in the car...once Clover pooped in the door handle...(Don't tell my son!:lol: ) They're not bottle babies, so will take a little time to get used to being touched, but they are so curious they were underfoot when I was giving them their feed, and minerals...and hay. I'm completely smitten with them. They're SO small. :love This hay bag is until my son puts up the hay rack tomorrow.
IMG_3977.jpeg

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! Is it the lemur’s birthday too? Y’all could have a party together! Cupcake food fight!
Thank you. Based on the evidence every day is any given lemur’s birthday. While an observance for me might include an attempt to get the neighbor’s lemur to screech a chorus of a bawdy saloon tunes better Angels prompted me to cease and desist before law enforcement and chiggers arrived. I believe this birthday has been properly managed. Not true for previous birthdays but with age comes wisdom. Unless you’re Jane Fonda.

Honeybee Hill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am the birthday girl. My neighbor has a lemur. I never thought I would type these two sentences together. Never underestimate the universe’s sense of humor.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

You had me at Lemur...What's the Lemurs name, and is this a common pet? We have a coatimundi that lives in my town, and got loose one day wreaking havoc on some folks property and ability to think straight. I think a lemur would be more gentlemanly...:idunno