Coffee anyone ?

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
I waited to late to feed. Got to barn just as it started pouring hard and lightning. Now I get soaked running back. ⛈
Days like that I either hang out until it stops or just go on as if it's not. For some weird reason, I'd rather get soaked to the skin than get halfway wet.
... it's probably the hot shower and clean, warm clothes after getting SOAKED 🤔

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Met at swap with @farmerjan .... We walked & talked. Had lunch, left. Both got home about same time🤣. This thing gets bigger and bigger! ONLY pic I took was from back of my truck, on hill in the hay field and this was the overflow lot 🥴😖...things began at those red roof tops to waaay beyond the silver one. To the right there at 2 big silos...my line up to find my truck again. :lol:
IMG_20230506_085255534_HDR.jpg
in

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
This thing gets bigger and bigger!
Do you think that it's getting more people in from the suburbs and cities??
Around here we have things that years ago were just small things out here in the rural or more rural areas. Little town celebrations etc. There's one here in my "town" -- which really isn't a town (no mayor or anything - but we've got a zipcode! :lol: , a post office, a fire station and a library). Our little town "Days" has gotten huge. So big that us locals really can't get to it. It's become a "thing" for the city folks to go to. Totally messes up the roads - bumper to bumper for miles. What would normally take me 20-30 minutes to get to is an hour or more on the "Days".

Latest posts