Colored & REW giant angoras .. pictures added

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
These are all wool prospect animals. None show quality... All have had at least one shearing.

Chocolate Otter Senior. Retired brood doe from the otter program. Awsome coat. Great production animal. Strong chocolate otter coloration. Good temperment. Preference given to a non breeding home. She is done with motherhood!

REW Junior doe (out of chocolate otter buck & blue doe). Not show potential... nice coat. Excellent personality. Easy to work with. has had first cut down

Black otter junior doe (brother of above doe). Strong color, but carries a little too much ticking for the otter program. Awsome temperment. Gentle on the table. has had first cut down

Without pedigrees ... $50.00 each.

These are cage shots ... sorry ... don't have anybody handy to help with carpet & camera!

choc otter sr doe
1370_cadbury_1_27_11.jpg

black otter junior buck
1370_newton_1_27_11_b.jpg

REW junior doe
1370_lilly_1_27_11_c.jpg

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sorry ... Lodi, Ohio ... my bad!

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I really wanted an older (experienced) doe which I could start collecting wool from, dang it. Your too far away.

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
You could look into some of the transport sites ... rabbit relay on yahoo. Also there was somebody doing a goat train ... not sure if it runs through your area. Just a thought.