Coming Home

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was on my phone last night so I couldn't give more info. I can't post any pics at this time but I will share some more information
We are actually very excited.

So, Zamia is my most successful goat. Finished Champion, LA 91 VEEE, and now has her milk star.
When we first bought her she had freshened once before and was bred when we got her.
Well, she kidded with twin does Clara Belle and Clementine.
We figured no need to keep twin does so we let Clementine go.
So now Clara Belle has turned out to be a great goat. She has 1 GC and her LA was 90 EEEE and she has a milk star now too.

So fast forward. Zamia has freshened 3 time since then. All bucks. We would have never guessed we wouldn't get another doe. On top of that, Clara Belle has freshened twice and both bucks.

So, Clementine is one of the does coming back.

So, Fortunato x Moonpie had twin does. I thought they were actually identical twins. Well, we ended up losing Fortunato in an accident.. And the doe we kept Mollasses finished 4th this year at the ADGA National Show.

So, her name is Daisy Duke. There son named her.

We are also going to get a buck that was from Fortunato and Cocoa ( LA 91 EEEV she will get her milk star and will likely be 2*M)

We are getting another doe Buffy who was from Cocoa and Caspian.

We have stayed in touch with these people an saw they had stopped showing. They are interested in traveling more, they have two young children and have decided to sell all of their goats.

They contacted us to give us first chance at the goats they had gotten from us.

They tested two years ago and had a clean herd, so hopefully the testing will be routine and clean.

If so, Rachel is tracked out from school this week and next so I will take some vacation and we are going to go to Ohio and get them.

:fl

Latest posts