Contest-My Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We are going to have a "My Page" contest. What we are looking for are pages that give information for the different animals. We have some really good examples with the cows section (click the "Index of useful Info" link in my sig for examples.)

Any pictures need to be loaded to the BYH "Uploads". A how to use the BYH Page Creation Tool

Nifty, has generously offered a "BYC 6 month Golden Feather Membership " as the prize.

We'll set an end date later as we see how things are going. But, will give plenty of time for you to work on and enter your pages.

TO ENTER THE CONTEST:

1) Create an informational page
2) Reply to this thread with a link to your "My Page"
3) Have Fun!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I don't see any "My Page" work being done.

Is anyone interested in this contest?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I like that GrassFarmerGalloway!

I thought writing about what I have learned, but I think it would be realllllllly depressing!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:

I thought writing about what I have learned, but I think it would be realllllllly depressing!
I doubt that. Go for it you, just might help someone!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:

I doubt that. Go for it you, just might help someone!
I'll think about it.

Scout

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
LOL Tell me 'bout it, GrassFarmer... I had some family over one night who apparently didnt shut the back door all the way, I was takin a nap when I woke up to a bunch of screamin folks... Walked out of the room and was greeted by my entire flock of chickens, a bottle calf, both my doelings, and several sheep in my kitchen. Needless to say they aint gonna be allowed to come back til they learn to shut a door... Dont even get me started on them and shuttin gates :he :old :duc

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Seems to me there's a lot of questions on scurs in the goat section. That would be a good topic for a "My Page".

Status
Not open for further replies.