Cornish rocks?

Chelsea10897

Herd lurker
Reaction score
Wondering what kind of chicks these are. They are about 3 weeks old im starting to think they might be cornish rocks. Any thoughts? Thanks!
20170510_121520.jpg
20170510_121655.jpg

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sure look like CX to me. I hope that is not the floor they are normally on. How much do they weigh?

Chelsea10897

Herd lurker
Reaction score
This isnt what i keep them in they have shavings normally i just had them in this for a few minutes just for pictures. I got them from a farm i was supposed to be getting leghorns but the woman said that some rocks got mixed in and she thought she picked only leghorns for me but if not then to bring them back. They just look a little big to be leghorns

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
This isnt what i keep them in they have shavings normally i just had them in this for a few minutes just for pictures. I got them from a farm i was supposed to be getting leghorns but the woman said that some rocks got mixed in and she thought she picked only leghorns for me but if not then to bring them back. They just look a little big to be leghorns

Ok. Definitely not Leghorns but White Rock is a possibility. Pics make them look pretty big. Weight?

Ol Grey Mare

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
At 3 weeks Cornish X would be significantly larger than these appear to be, white rock or leghorn potentially

Wyorp Rock

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Look like Plymouth White Rocks to me. I have 3 that are around 5wks old, I'm surprised at how "chesty" they are, but these will be Big Girls. Very sweet and friendly - even more so than my Buff Orpingtons at that age.

Latest posts