Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Both the UK and USA have publicly available databases on line for the public viewing, if your curious.
I've seen them.....lots of death as a side effect of the various Covid vaccines. As a nurse, I've never seen death as a side effect of any vaccine prior to this and I've given thousands of vaccines.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

"Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ut-vaccine-related-deaths-allergies-quicktake

Officially, there haven't been any deaths directly attributed to vaccines in the U.S. There seem to have been a few deaths associated with those mysterious blood clots in Europe; something that is being studied.

"Post hoc ergo propter hoc" is one of the commonest fallacies - simply because two events occur, one after the other, doesn't mean there's a connection between them. Our minds are programmed to look for patterns; we need to examine evidence carefully to be sure we aren't jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@promiseacres I found many articles touting the success of using ivermectin for eliminating the Covid-19 virus and curing people of Covid. In the meantime, up your vitamin and mineral intake to boost your immunity. Yes, I have my supply of horse wormer and I'd use that before I'd go into any hospital. I give it to my horses, pigs and sheep. If I have sense enough not to give a 1200 pound horse dose to a 150 pound sheep, then surely I can reduce the dosage for myself. If that freaks anyone out, that's fine. You be you and I'll be me. I am willing to take my chances.

Here are some links that tell of results in other countries that used ivermectin. India has used it at a cost of around $3 per person, Nigeria is using it for other diseases such as River Blindness so it wasn't a far reach for them to use ivermectin for Covid.

I like this one the best and we already take the vitamins and minerals to boost our immunity. No, we don't take 100,000 units of vitamin D, but we take it in reasonable daily doses, plus we are outside a lot in the sunshine.

This article is from Nigeria.

If you ever had hair lice or treated your kids for hair lice, you used ivermectin.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule, a good reminder. So far kids are perfectly fine, sent them out to play. I ran after feed but no contact (the good thing about going to a small feed store). I myself am not feeling great but have been fighting sinus/allergies since well before being exposed. So who knows. I would have to get very bad before I'd go to the dr at this time. Taking it easy, but doing what needs to be done.

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I want to get one but it's that allergic reaction I keep hearing about. Is it watery eyes and runny nose or full on anaphylactic shock. When your whole body itches, your throat closes, you're a nurse you know what I'm saying. So easy for the government to say no problems. But that's not much comfort if you end up being one of the 18. Maryland has clinics for all groups now. Haven't got a clue or taken a moment to find out whose product they are using. DW got a single dose weeks ago and then didn't go back for the second round. Honestly I think she was afraid and I didn't push it. We'll be married 30 yrs on 4/20 and I've learned when to change the subject.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
But that's not much comfort if you end up being one of the 18.
If you are talking about allergic reactions in reference to that article, it's more like "one of the 1," not 18 - only one person had an actual allergic reaction. The other 17 experienced things like dizziness, nausea, fainting; quite distressing, but not involving an immune response (which is what an allergic reaction is). Some people can have those sorts of reactions to the mere sight of a needle, so there is a need to differentiate between the two.

In the case of an actual allergic reaction, it can range from mild to a full-on anaphylactic response. Obviously, that's something everyone would rather avoid. Vaccines contain preservatives, etc, and since the same ones are used in many different vaccines, if you have ever had an allergic reaction to, say, a flu shot, it is recommended that you pass up the Covid shots, too.

There's always the chance of being that person who experiences their first-ever allergic reaction, so, whether it's at a doctor's office, a pharmacy, or a drive-up clinic, here in N.C, anyone who gets jabbed is required to stick around for a 15 minute observation period. While it's possible that a reaction can happen even days later, most of the bad ones happen within minutes of the shot being given. This way, there are medical resources available to respond right away, and medical personnel can evaluate and record the reaction so it gets added to the data base.

Maryland has clinics for all groups now. Haven't got a clue or taken a moment to find out whose product they are using.

North Carolina is using all of the vaccines currently approved for use in the U.S. I haven't done a lot of digging, but Maryland is definitely using more than one. When you go to sign up, they will tell you which vaccine is being given at a particular vaccination event.

My daughter got her second Moderna shot yesterday. Like the first time, her arm is sore, other than that, she's not had much of a reaction. Several of her coworkers had their second a few days ago; some of them have experienced a low-grade fever in addition to the the sore arm (that was my 85-year-old father's experience as well).

Last edited:

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
https://www.wect.com/2021/04/13/fda-cdc-recommend-pause-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine/

I'd been waiting to hear this. From what I understand, this type of blood clot is normally such a rare occurrence, to even have it happening as a literally 1-in-a-million event is still noteworthy. As frustrating as it may be for those who were counting on having the J & J vaccine available, it's best to be cautious until they can figure out why this is happening.

Carteret County has announced that they will stop offering Covid vaccinations at the end of this month. Though only 25% of the county population has been vaccinated, they aren't having enough people coming in to justify it. I guess the fearmongering and misinformation is still getting around better than all the assurances of people who actually know what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Unfortunately there haven't been very many days in the lat few months where some "rare occurrence" came out that didn't come out in the testing. I don't put a lot of faith in the assurances of people who supposedly know what they are talking about.
Amen. I'll trust God on this one and He told me to not get that vac.

Status
Not open for further replies.