Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
YES :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: ontop of the fact that, that man is just OMG......
What's that song by Barbara Mandrell, .... he can put his shoes under my bed anytime.....

Since that lady(couldn't remember her name) has dropped out, you have a good shot of electing a Republican governor in Virginia. Unless the Republicans screw themselves over. I understand that it must be difficult for you to live in the commonwealth since the current governor is a bumbling buffoon. Choose wisely in the primary.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
The Republican nominee is not my first choice.... I would have preferred Pete Snyder over the one they chose....Glen Youngkin. I think that he got it due to Ted Cruz from Tx coming up and doing a little campaigning... but he is a businessman although does way too much business dealings with China for my taste. Still he is so much better than Terry Mcauliffe that they are pushing.... Any Republican will be better than the last couple of Democrats.... but we are dealing with all the Washington DC liberals and cities like Richmond and Charlottesville that are getting more and more liberal, big gov't will solve everything because so many WORK in gov't jobs..... I think the female rep was Amanda Chase???? She is a little way right and could have lost some of the more central minded.... I think that is why it went to Youngkin also... he is not as hard nosed as Pete Snyder.... and he has distanced himself a little from Trump.... and that is probably what it is going to take here in this state that is so left leaning now.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score

What a surprise... :rolleyes:

In essence, it was a news story about FactCheckersdot.org~who police information about the vaccines on FB~ and who funds them.....Johnson and Johnson funds them. What a surprise....not. Nothing like having the fox in the hen house. And, of course, that video didn't last long enough to even share it.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you talking "prancer", about the reindeer. movie? Seems to me that I have seen it but it is not in my extensive dvd collection. Maybe I remember if from my mothers HUGE vcr collection that she had for the grandchildren. But I think not the movie you are referring to since there was no gun battles in that one I am sure.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
1622204909442.png

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can believe it.... Yet tonight talked to some friends, and we rent the parents pasture which they have a house they come up to stay (my nurse cow pasture) and they are all so happy about having had the shots.....the parents and the daughter and husband.... the son is a doctor and they are so dead set that everyone should have this "vaccine"...... :barnie :barnie :he:he:duc:duc:th:th:th

Status
Not open for further replies.