Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephine

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am so sorry!!....I looked it up and the poster....viable tv...only has 2 outlets that I can find.....utube and fb...I do not have a fb account, so I can't go there and look for it....however, I will sum up what was said....it was a internal medicine doctor in Houston, TX that has treated and cured over 300 patients with the virus....she attacked the "mainstream" for allowing so many to die needlessly, because there is a cure for the virus, but because of fake science and big pharma it isn't being promoted....she runs a clinic in Houston and she has herself and whole staff on preventative measures, and having treated and been in a "hot" environment treating the virus, not a single one of her staff have been affected by the virus....the regimen consists of 3 meds, one is the one that the president takes, and another is zinc, and the other I can't remember.....she also stated that they are working on putting up a website of over 2,000 MDs that use this method, it is fronlinemd.com, I tried to access it, but it wasn't up when I tried....hopefully, somebody can find it on fb with a search for viable tv....I know I'm no "expert", but she sounds Jamaican to me...tho I can't swear to that.....she was a bit "fired up" about it and that may have been why they removed it, but the "control" of the social networks always leans to the "mainstream" and is fixing to be "exposed" shortly in the Senate.... :)
If you can find the information only on youtube or facebook, that is a very reliable indication that it is bogus. Please don’t fall for it. Anybody can make stuff up and broadcast it there to make themselves feel important.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you can find the information only on youtube or facebook, that is a very reliable indication that it is bogus. Please don’t fall for it. Anybody can make stuff up and broadcast it there to make themselves feel important.
Well, having dealt with the medical field since 4yrs of age, I certainly know and have experienced the uncertainty of it...nothing is "black and white"....this is why there are consults and 2nd "opinions" that are encouraged and in some cases mandated....ya can go to 3 different docs with the same exact symptoms and get 3 differing regimens of medications for it....when known "agendas" are in charge of "controlling" available information that they "disagree" with and it is squashed....it should send "alerts" that something isn't "kosher" when it is "mainstream media" that is controlling the narrative....as an example....the drug being discredited has been used for many, many yrs now with little to no negative effects....it is sold OTC in many other countries....but because it doesn't fit the narrative, it is suddenly deemed highly problematic by media and politicians, but not the medical community....now, when did journalists and lawyers become such "experts" on medicines and such?....how many are quoted in the Lancet, JAMA, or others medical journals?.....just like any profession, many "experts" can be bought and paid for to render a favorable "opinion"....but rarely is it one that is "in the trenches", they want one that has an "arm's lenghth" of credentials to give "weight" to their "cause".
I have lost faith in the system as it stands today, because of my personal experience of insurance companies deciding what and what not treatment, tests, and medications that my doc has available to treat me with...and if people don't wake up to what is really going on, they will be swept away by the "mainstream" and it will be way too late to do anything about it....ya can say that I'm some sorta "conspiracy theorist", but just remember....most said it about Noah up and until the rain drops began to fall.... :)

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
the drug being discredited has been used for many, many yrs now with little to no negative effects

Hydroxychloroquine
Side Effects
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: slow heartbeat, symptoms of heart failure (such as shortness of breath, swelling ankles/feet, unusual tiredness, unusual/sudden weight gain), mental/mood changes (such as anxiety, depression, rare thoughts of suicide, hallucinations), hearing changes (such as ringing in the ears, hearing loss), easy bruising/bleeding, signs of infection (such as sore throat that doesn't go away, fever), signs of liver disease (such as severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine), muscle weakness, unwanted/uncontrolled movements (including tongue/face twitching), hair loss, hair/skin color changes.

This medication may cause low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Tell your doctor right away if you develop symptoms of low blood sugar, such as sudden sweating, shaking, hunger, blurred vision, dizziness, or tingling hands/feet. If you have diabetes, be sure to check your blood sugars regularly. Your doctor may need to adjust your diabetes medication.

Get medical help right away if you have any very serious side effects, including: severe dizziness, fainting, fast/irregular heartbeat, seizures.

This medication may cause serious eye/vision problems. The risk for these side effects is increased with long-term use of this medication and with taking this medication in high doses. Get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of serious eye problems, including: sensitivity to light, vision changes (such as light flashes/streaks, blurred vision, difficulty reading, missing areas of vision).

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), dizziness, trouble breathing.

This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Azithromycin
Side Effects
Stomach upset, diarrhea/loose stools, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: hearing changes (such as decreased hearing, deafness), eye problems (such as drooping eyelids, blurred vision), difficulty speaking/swallowing, muscle weakness, signs of liver problems (such as unusual tiredness, persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine).

Get medical help right away if any of these rare but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting.

This medication may rarely cause a severe intestinal condition (Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea) due to a resistant bacteria. This condition may occur during treatment or weeks to months after treatment has stopped. Do not use anti-diarrhea or opioid medications if you have any of the following symptoms because these products may make them worse. Tell your doctor right away if you develop: persistent diarrhea, abdominal or stomach pain/cramping, blood/mucus in your stool.

Use of this medication for prolonged or repeated periods may result in oral thrush or a new yeast infection. Contact your doctor if you notice white patches in your mouth, a change in vaginal discharge, or other new symptoms.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: fever that doesn't go away, new or worsening lymph node swelling, rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

An allergic reaction to this medication may return even if you stop the drug. If you have an allergic reaction, continue to watch for any of the above symptoms for several days after your last dose.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah...folks have only been taking Z-packs for 20 yrs now as an antibiotic for various things. It's a real danger. :rolleyes: Used to work as a nurse at a urgent care clinic when it first came out and we handed out sample packs of that like chewing gum~took it several times my self...haven't seen a commercial yet where they were suing over it. Just like any other antibiotic, or any drug for that matter, it has side effects and folks may have an allergic reaction to it. Big news.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep...surprised death isn't mentioned....looks like many medications warning labels....and it is done to cover a broad spectrum of situations in order to lessen product liability and to comply with existing laws...this is because of the lawsuites brought and the insurance companies that handle malpractice insurance for docs and hospitals...have ya read any of the pills that ya may take?....if so, I'm sure ya will find many commonalities included in them....even the OTC ones have those types of papers included in them....if it were such "high risk", then why has it been used for such a long period with no such evidence?....I mean, it's not like it hit the market recently and it has saved many, many lives worldwide and is routinely used to treat lupus, rhumentoid arthritis and many ailments....it just seems to me that if people are dying...why not?....none of the others are offerring anything at this time to combat it, just trying to treat patients thru the symptoms....so, while the others are "spinning their wheels" and losing ground....ya might as well study and support those that are having some success.....that is, unless there is an "underlying agenda"....then ya oppose the success, attack, and "label" it as invalid and risky to have others "ginned up" on fear to avoid it....oh ya, just what is seen from the "mainstream"....hmmm...it is the "elite" that think they have all the answers and are in "control".....just sayin'.... :frow ;)

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Azithromycin
Side Effects
Stomach upset, diarrhea/loose stools, nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: hearing changes (such as decreased hearing, deafness), eye problems (such as drooping eyelids, blurred vision), difficulty speaking/swallowing, muscle weakness, signs of liver problems (such as unusual tiredness, persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine).

Get medical help right away if any of these rare but serious side effects occur: fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting.

This medication may rarely cause a severe intestinal condition (Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea) due to a resistant bacteria. This condition may occur during treatment or weeks to months after treatment has stopped. Do not use anti-diarrhea or opioid medications if you have any of the following symptoms because these products may make them worse. Tell your doctor right away if you develop: persistent diarrhea, abdominal or stomach pain/cramping, blood/mucus in your stool.

Use of this medication for prolonged or repeated periods may result in oral thrush or a new yeast infection. Contact your doctor if you notice white patches in your mouth, a change in vaginal discharge, or other new symptoms.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: fever that doesn't go away, new or worsening lymph node swelling, rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

An allergic reaction to this medication may return even if you stop the drug. If you have an allergic reaction, continue to watch for any of the above symptoms for several days after your last dose.

Have you looked at some of the side effects that come with these multiple pages for ANY PRESCRIBED drug? Half the symptoms on the two you cite are on almost any drug that is handed out. I have several pages of them that I have kept over the years to just compare when something has been prescribed for me.
MANY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS.....
Some people have allergic reactions to ASPIRIN..... should that be banned? People, and more and more children have allergies to peanuts.....stop everyone from eating them IN CASE.....???

I have taken Erythromycin and the Z-pac equivalent for over 50 years for a sore throat that they have never been able to culture strept from, yet it responds in 2 days so they know it is some sort of bacteria that for some reason has escaped id every time they test me. Finally gave up and the last time they put me on something else, (doxycycline I think this time) and after nearly 3 weeks, went back and the dr said I can't believe that you haven't gotten much better, I said now will you just give me the erythromycin and I will show you. In 36 hours the swelling and redness in the throat went down and the "sore throat" went away. They sent swabs to 2 different labs and didn't isolate what it was.
This only happens once every couple of years, and I AM NOT a pill taker by nature and do not go running to the dr. BUT I have learned to listen to my body, and that is one that I just say....okay.... call the dr. Used a naturopathic doctor that tried everything during the 5+ years that I was a patient, mostly to address some "low normal" readings of vitamins and some minerals when I wasn't feeling "terrible" but just wasn't feeling right. But I caught this "sore throat - strept like symptoms" not long after going to her, and I said I was willing to be a guinea pig after telling her what always worked. After 2 weeks the first time, took the z-pac and got over it. Then about 18 months later, got it again, and in consultation with 2 other gp/and naturopathic trained drs. they finally said go anti-biotics. Hated when she moved away because I liked the way she wasn't one to jump on bunches of pills but tried things slowly. I did get some relief and got my body built up to where it was more normal for my requirements.
So if there are all those horrible side effects, then bring it on because my getting rid of that nasty un-named bug is definitely worth it.

There are warnings on natural things like even Vitamin C. If a dr. feels that something is of benefit, and you have a good relationship with that dr., then you do it.

That video was from a large group of Drs from around the country that went to DC to testify to their success and to cite other studies where it has shown to be beneficial to many. Just because it was on Youtube does not make it a scam.... I will put my faith and my care in drs that say lets try this, I have had success and please let me know if you have ANY PROBLEMS..... this drug has been around for a long time and it is pretty safe in most all cases. Basically that is what these doctors have been saying.
Besides, what is the alternative???? DYING ???? Well, how many have died that have gotten so bad then went on vents in the hosp????? With no one allowed to be close to them but caregivers???? Sorry, not gonna happen here.

Drs should be able to prescribe what they have had experience with, what they feel comfortable with, and what others have said works. Not get met with the hypocritical BS because someone said, oh no, that has side effects.... yet it is used for years in patients for other things.....with MINIMAL problems. I will take a tried and used drug over some new "vaccine" that they will never be able to perfectly make because this corona virus will mutate as does the one that cattle get.... and we use a vaccine that will give them protection from a certain strain, and hopefully the body will have antibodies that will recognize and develop other strains in the system.
That is why it is not a "flu vaccine" but a flu shot. Or a pneumonia shot and a shingle shot.... They do not prevent it. A Rabies vaccine is a true vaccine. Tetanus likewise.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have personal experience with hydroxychloroquine and I personally know very well why it is prescription only. That is an evil drug. Even in low doses it can cause mood issues, suicidal thoughts, nerve issues/damage (my arms would go numb in an alarming, being electrocuted kind of way for long periods of time), horrid depression regularly about 2 hours after taking it. It can be very dangerous for many people and the mechanism of action is not understood. I've never been in a darker place than when I was taking that drug. It took away my ability to have feelings, left me in a dark place, and it was all drug induced and went away after I stopped and informed my doctor I would never take it again. Horrid, horrid toxic thing. The doctors won't tell you about it because the above are not the BIG symptoms. I'm not even sure the majority know. It's not a well understood or known drug.

Semi credible sources with only brief warnings. Disgusting.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064216?p=1#:~:text=Hydroxychloroquine may cause some people,tell your doctor right away. (scroll down to precautions)

Quinine, had long ago been documented to be correlated with similar issues. People murdered their families while under it's influence. I'm not dredging that info up again though. This one is good enough.

There.I said what I've been sitting on for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts