Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
1611675852612.png

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
He got the vaccine earlier this month... yet he is positive.
The vaccines that are currently in use here have to be administered as two shots, given 2-4 weeks apart, and take up to a month to build an appropriate immune response. So yeah, there is a large window of opportunity for even those in the first wave of vaccinations to get infected. The good news is, even partially vaccinated people seem to have a better chance of having only a mild case if they are unlucky enough to get infected before they've had the time to become fully resistant. I hope your husband's grandfather continues to do well.

For me the biggest issue has been the rabid unhappiness and hurt feelings of mask verses no-mask.
Indeed. For me, the hardest thing has been watching as some people fight so hard to not believe that this is a disease, and just do things that centuries of science tell us are common-sense ways to avoid disease. This should never have become a political football; sewing divisiveness and suspicion is a game that nobody wins. I learned a very long time ago to pay no attention to anything that starts with "they won't tell you this," or better yet, "they don't want you to know this," - the person who says that definitely has a dark agenda, and is actively trying to create discord rather than help the situation.

We are all stuck in this boat; with the shore a long way off and none of us able to walk on water, creating a battle on board just means that many fewer hands pulling on the oars. :idunno

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Then explain to me why those who wear a mask and are ultra clean get sick right besides those who don't wear a mask and don't use hand sanitizer.

The best explanation is no one knows and fighting over it doesn't do anything. You do what u think is right and don't harass those who think different.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Then explain to me why those who wear a mask and are ultra clean get sick right besides those who don't wear a mask and don't use hand sanitizer.
Science says it helps; nobody claims it's a magic wand or a get-out-of-jail-free card. It's about percentages. The vaccines aren't perfect, either - even the best only has about 95% effectiveness. Should they just forget about the vaccines, because they don't work 100% of the time?

You can be the world's most careful driver, and still die in a car accident if you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time, y'know? :idunno

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our local Red Cross had a thing on the radio needing blood donors because they are not doing their normal blood drives..... And as part of it, they will test your blood for possible anti-bodies for the virus.... said right in the ad that since many people think they might have had it, or were exposed and never had any symptoms but wonder if they actually had it and were asymptomatic... so they will test it and see if you have anti-bodies.... and if it is a good response, they might call you in for a donation to use the anti-bodies for other people....
I normally give blood at the church down the road in Feb or Mar but they are not having the blood drive.... I think I will call and see about setting up an appt and do the blood donor thing and get it tested for anti-bodies.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
A post in a cattle forum I frequent from Americas Front Line Doctors released on Jan 26th.... " The truth about the Covid-19 vaccine.".. is something that you need to look at. Some will poo-poo this but there are just too many doctors and researchers that back up this. And of course, the drug hydroxychloroquine has since QUIETLY been re-approved for use and there are reams of studies/evidence of the use of ivermectin..... THE NUMBERS don't lie and they are put out by the WHO and the CDC on the actual death rate.....the same as for a normal year of the flu....
Tired of the BS with the drama.... it is a disease, it does kill people.... and it is much more survivable than they want us to know so that they can keep us under their thumbs and propagate the fear and control.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
New post referred to on another cattle forum post..... the site "100percentfedup.com" article that links to the CDC site....CDC Exposed ...inflate Covid deaths by 1600%.....
CDC.GOV/NCHS/NVSS/VSRR/Covid_weekly/index.HTM#Comorbidities...

Okay, what this says is that they CHANGED the way they recorded deaths for the last 15 years in March, 2020 for the requirements of how a certain type of death is recorded.... in other words, the rules/guidelines on how a death is reported say for the flu, or something else... had certain guidelines so that if someone died of something the death had to meet certain guidelines to be classified as a certain death.... I was reading it, we lost our power for a few minutes so I lost it and will go back later as I have to go do a few things.... but EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT......

Da#@ all these people that are destroying this country and manipulating this for their political and financial gain and the ability to control us.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was just lambasted on the cattle forum by a member that "fact checked" this post with "snopes"... as being right wing rhetoric.... half truths etc.... but if you go on the peer review study... by the IPAK PHPI and published in the Science Public Health Policy and LAW published on OCT 12 2020.... it details all the differences in how the reporting guidelines were suddenly changed in Mar 2020.... to make every death look like covid regardless of the co-morbidities....
Like I am going to believe a snopes fact check anymore.... I sure don't fully understand that report... I will re-read it several times more because I can be slow on the uptake.... but if I am even getting it half understood.... we have been TOTALLY MANIPULATED in this whole "PANDEMIC" BS..... because people die of the flu in huge numbers too... but they take into account for the other contributing causes....

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
the actual death rate.....the same as for a normal year of the flu...
According to the WHO, in an "average" flu year, something between 250,000 and 500,000 (or, by another estimate, as many as 650,000) people die of flu every year. How is that the same as the 2.3 million deaths that have been racked up by Coronavirus so far? Do you really think they only consider people who were otherwise young and healthy, with no co-morbidities or other complications, when they count flu deaths?

Status
Not open for further replies.