Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So again today my wife was in a store and heard a lady yelling at two young amish lady's that they didn't care about her health. Both of the amish had mask on so did the lady yelling. Don't know more than that.

What gives the others the right to yell?

If you are scared stay home. Why are your rights better than mine?

I have the right to go to the store and have a mask on if u are worried or scared don't yell your covid breath on me.

We have created a group of scared monsters.

How u ask? By narrowing what people see. Right or left your phone and computer try to cater your search so u only see what u look up and closely related things.

So people have tunnel vision.

The people doing the yelling do believe they are the "HEROES" saving our world one blow up at a time.

If I am in a store and see it happening I really don't know what I will do. But when I go before the judge I'll tell them the stress made me do it. But I'm sure when I get before the finale Judge he might just slap me on the back and say sometimes u can't turn the other cheek.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nothing. In fact, I believe in your state that would be considered harassment, maybe even intimidation, which are both crimes (since the victims of this particular verbal attack were Amish, it might even qualify as a hate crime). At bare minimum, it's disorderly conduct.

If masks are required in a place of business and you see someone not wearing one, your only legal option (besides simply leaving!) is to take it up with a manager, and let them deal with it.

I wonder if these self-righteous people were made aware of the fact that, if management did go so far as to call the police, they would be the ones facing a court date, would it take a bit of the wind out of their sails? Nobody, but nobody, has the right to verbally assault other people, I don't care how right they think they are.

Last edited:

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
So again today my wife was in a store and heard a lady yelling at two young amish lady's that they didn't care about her health. Both of the amish had mask on so did the lady yelling. Don't know more than that.

If you are scared stay home. Why are your rights better than mine?

I have the right to go to the store and have a mask on if u are worried or scared don't yell your covid breath on me.

We have created a group of scared monsters.

How u ask? By narrowing what people see. Right or left your phone and computer try to cater your search so u only see what u look up and closely related things.

So people have tunnel vision.

The people doing the yelling do believe they are the "HEROES" saving our world one blow up at a time.

If I am in a store and see it happening I really don't know what I will do. But when I go before the judge I'll tell them the stress made me do it. But I'm sure when I get before the finale Judge he might just slap me on the back and say sometimes u can't turn the other cheek.
I think I would have stepped into that situation. I don't like a bully. Folks are free to do what they do as long as they don't try to make others do what they do. Pure selfishness to think the world is all about HER health.

Recently went to Amish country to sell some lambs and I felt such joy all the time I was there...not a single Amish person had a mask on, the restaurant I went to had a sign on the door that warned people that the employees were not wearing masks and I entered that door with gladness! What a wonderful thing to see people's faces again, to exchange smiles and kind words and facial expressions, to serve myself at a buffet and sit at a table that had real salt and pepper shakers...it felt like freedom, like I was living in the US once again and not in communist China.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heard a little snippet that there were some other states starting to relax some things. GOD BLESS TEXAS. And South Dakota is a wonderful example of common sense and caution but not trying to control people.... COMMON SENSE has been her byline......She will get voted back in as Govenor with how the state has done so well overall. Breath of Fresh Air to listen to her

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The middle of the country is tired of the hysterical east and west coast "rules" for thee, but not for me, so called leaders.

TEXAS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

By the way, today is Texas Independence Day. On this day in 1836, Texas declared her independence from Mexico. March 6, 1836, General Santa Anna stormed the Alamo after a 13 day siege.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Biden slammed Texas and I quote “ The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking.”

This after letting in over 100 ILLEGAL ALIENS with Covid.

I need a T-shirt with NEANDERTHAL on it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
To be clear, this deplorable Neanderthal intends to wear a mask when in Walmart, grocery stores and crowded public places. I neither want Covid nor do I wish to spread it. I don’t care what anybody else does, I’ll do what I do and that includes respecting the signs posted on the doors of public places. I resent these elites with their noses stuck up so far in the air, that if they walked outside in a rainstorm, they’d drown. That’s what us deplorables refer to as “giving someone the high nose”. The only time their high nose comes down out of the clouds is when they look down on us Neanderthals. We’re so danged stupid, it’s a wonder we even find food and use toilet paper.

Oh, and make that 108 ILLEGAL ALIENS with COVID in TEXAS. Foist these disease ridden illegal aliens on us, then call US Neanderthals? What I’m busting to spew out on that senile hand puppet dictator signing executive orders destroying jobs by the thousands isn’t printable on a family friendly forum.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is a disgrace with the covid positive ILLEGALS...... There is no way that you could write a fake story this bad. NEANDERTHALS is going to replace DEPLORABLES.......Oh wait, it's the deplorables that are spawning the neanderthals.... :gig :lol: :th:th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts