Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
1619648465016.png

Grizzlyhackle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Been working second shift, Friday morning get called and told shifts been cancelled because somebody is out with symptoms and waiting for the test results. I don't have much contact with him so I went in half of day shift got paid for 8hrs. Funny how this happens same week that Maryland eases up on some of the restrictions.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I watched and listened to both the videos in that article you posted @Beekissed , Thank you. And I liked that the dr in Canada who did the interview, that it was put on Rumble so no chance of the thought police taking off youtube. Don't know how you find all these things but I am VERY GRATEFUL that you do.:bow:bow

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
I watched and listened to both the videos in that article you posted @Beekissed , Thank you. And I liked that the dr in Canada who did the interview, that it was put on Rumble so no chance of the thought police taking off youtube. Don't know how you find all these things but I am VERY GRATEFUL that you do.:bow:bow
I belong to a group or two on FB in my state that are foursquare against masks, the lies surrounding the whole corona debacle, and, of course, this complete hoax of a deadly vaccine. They post a lot of good info, as do the ladies on my own forum, who also feel this way. Lots of people out there who are aware, are sharing information and will not be taking this or any vaccine for this false flag of a virus....which is just simply flu A and B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts