Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
And half of the reactions are being reported as coincidental or not reported at all. I work with a guy who just started having chest problems and had to quit work for 6wks before getting cleared that it wasn't his heart and they are looking for other causes. He still misses a lot of work now.
Could it be that he had the vaccine.??? Hmmm

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now if you are "FULLY VACCINATED" you need to wear a mask all the time??? And the requirements now MANDATING you have to be vaccinated to work in NY state jobs... yet if you are vaccinated there is no guarantee you won't get the disease, just supposed to have a lessor reaction and not need hospitalization..?????

And absolutely NO ALLOWANCES for people who have recovered and have antibodies.....

Chebird

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My husband and I are fully vaccinated. FREEDOM, right?

Well, we went out of state for my husband's mom's memorial service. One of our party did not feel well. Everyone thought it was travel fatigue.

Fast forward: Every single person, save three, who came to the house after the service came down with Covid. About 1/2 of us were vaccinated. The vaccines obviously didn't protect us from the new delta strain.

My husband (vaccinated) and his son (not vaccinated) ended up in the hospital. Son's O2 dropped to 80. Hubby got to come home with steroids and O2. Several people are stuck at my sister's house, and all have varying symptoms. The younger people were initially very sick. Nobody got what one would call mild illness. We are very concerned about one sister (was vaccinated) who has cancer.

My personal symptoms have been severe weakness, severe fatigue and not being able to eat. Zero taste or smell. Both my husband and I have lost fifteen pounds ( I don't recommend the Rona-diet).

To feed our critters, I have been stumbling out back and feed and water everyone with many breaks. IT IS HARD! I have to take many breaks because I feel faint.

So, the point of this cautionary tale is to not count on the vaccine to do anything except prevent a severe case or death. I am VERY happy that we were vaccinated - my husband could have died (according to the hospital).

Please be careful whether you are vaccinated or not.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Chebird , did your son or husband get any treatments with either hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin? Have seen the miracle that both can produce... and they both had response in 24 hours... long before the patients got so bad as to have to be hospitalized.
I am sorry that your family all contracted it. And hope that you continue to improve. But you should consider trying alternatives even at this point... neither one will kill you and the results are pretty dramatic.

Buckthorn

Just born
Reaction score
Praying for you and yours Chebird. Hang in there.

There are other interviews with Dr. Malone, but this one is the most succinct. It appears, among the vaccinated, we are seeing occur what many doctors have been concerned about for some time, Antibody-Dependent-Enhancement. Dr. Malone has dedicated his career to developing vaccines, including mRNA vaccines. He is pro safe vaccines.

I, myself, had Covid a year ago and got very sick. I have asthma. The rest of my family would not have thought they had more than pollen allergies. About 10 years ago, I am almost certain i had SARS. It developed into pneumonia within a day, and I nearly died. Two co-workers had traveled to China. SARS-Cov-2 unfolded for me almost exactly as the illness that landed me in the hospital with pneumonia, sepsis and renal failure. All this being said, I caught SARS-Cov-2 (Covid) a second time, and fought it off without a lot of fuss.

God Bless everyone trying to navigate this mess. Trust in the Lord.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's no guarantee but we have Ivermectin on hand if it becomes needed.
Us too. We think BJ had it in January/February 2020 before anybody even knew what Covid was. I didn't get sick, so maybe my immune system was strong enough to fight it off or I was asymptomatic? He was sick for 2 months and it took another 3 months for him to really start feeling good again. And to think I could have just set the dial for 250 pounds on some yummy apple flavored ivermectin and it would have been over! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.