Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chebird

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
@Chebird , did your son or husband get any treatments with either hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin? Have seen the miracle that both can produce... and they both had response in 24 hours... long before the patients got so bad as to have to be hospitalized.
I am sorry that your family all contracted it. And hope that you continue to improve. But you should consider trying alternatives even at this point... neither one will kill you and the results are pretty dramatic.
Nope, both husband and son were treated, then sent home, with O2 and Dex (steroid). They live in 2 different states, so I am assuming that the treatment they received is standard protocol. Both my husband and I are improving, and son came home from the hospital yesterday. We have more of an appetite now, and eating solid food is working wonders.

Thanks so much for your concern.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you are improving. Sadly, all they did was treat the symptoms and not the infection. Dex is for mostly anti-inflammatory response... it is a steroid. We use it for the cattle for some things. It may help the immune response, but does nothing to cure the situation... I am sorry that is all they did, but am glad that at least that has helped you.
We use the animal ivermectin pour on for the cattle.... a little bit gets spilled on us when we run cattle through the chute "weekly", for worming, and helps with lice and flies and other things.....since you have the calf in your avatar, you might want to look into it....sometimes we use the apple flavored that they use for horses....

Chebird

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am glad that you are improving. Sadly, all they did was treat the symptoms and not the infection. Dex is for mostly anti-inflammatory response... it is a steroid. We use it for the cattle for some things. It may help the immune response, but does nothing to cure the situation... I am sorry that is all they did, but am glad that at least that has helped you.
We use the animal ivermectin pour on for the cattle.... a little bit gets spilled on us when we run cattle through the chute "weekly", for worming, and helps with lice and flies and other things.....since you have the calf in your avatar, you might want to look into it....sometimes we use the apple flavored that they use for horses....
Thanks for your answer. I love reading your posts and replies!

Yes, I understand that Dex treats, not cures, but it also helps to prevent the awful immune response which has killed many people. We are actually getting much better, praise God! Yesterday, and so far today, I feel pretty normal. Hubby is now upright and eating solids, but still has some fatigue and weakness and is on oxygen.

So you worm weekly? Is that because of where you live? Yes, I have tubes of ivermectin that I use on horses - but only every six months per vet's instructions. He told us he will give us a drench wormer for our calf when he is six months. We really don't have much of a parasite problem here, most likely due to our arid climate for the better part of the year.

Here's another picture of Cecil: only because everyone needs a daily dose of cuteness!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20210729_175740.jpg
    MVIMG_20210729_175740.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 69

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think you "missed" the subtle subtitles. "I " worm weekly..... it is easy to spill the ivermectin on you when you are aiming the spray gun on the cattle...... the cattle get wormed as needed. I cannot prescribe what people do for themselves.....
We have no more worm problems than any other area...and we mostly only do something if we think it needs it.... the ivermectin has many purposes.....and works for many things......
yes, your arid climate there probably does contribute to a much lower parasite problem then we normally have here. That is why we try to breed for parasite resistance too.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yet, with results like this.... they are now MANDATING all indoor restaurant workers, all indoor gyms and more are REQUIRED to be vaccinated....in NYC.....
Federal mandates were ruled not constitutional... yet this is state mandated....
And GOV CUOMO .....Mr A..HOLE ......has just been found to have sexually harassed multiple women.....

More and more reasons to stay away from NY.....

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Does anyone listen to Sean Hannity on the radio? He had 2 doctors on the show yesterday that both are treating many patients for covid... and the protocols they use; and the absolute insanity of not using early treatment to STOP all the problems.... and one made the comment that NO OTHER "DISEASE" is addressed like this... that you treat the symptoms as early as you can to mitigate the problems....and then try vaccines to PREVENT it from re-occuring... yet this they say vaccinate, then when you get it wait until you are sick enough to need the doctor and then go to the hospital... instead of treating with PROVEN drugs to stop it and get the people on the road to getting better almost immediately......
So instead we have to get sick, go get tested, and then become a statistic...... how many of us ever went to the doctor for a cold.....CORONA VIRUS...... and became a statistic they were counting?????

This is driving me totally crazy.....all they do is count "numbers of cases".... yet no one is counting numbers of cases that are cured by early intervention treatment......
So what if Florida and Texas have record numbers of "new cases"..... if these people were getting the kind of treatment they needed as soon as they start to feel sick, then they would already be on the way to getting better/over it.....
Everyone with half a brain on this forum takes things to help strengthen their immune systems on a regular basis and if you get feeling a little crappy, you up the "support" vitamins and such to try to fight it off quicker.....

Everything is geared towards the "horrible numbers of NEW CASES"..... have they ever counted the number of new cases that were effectively treated and people that are getting over it in record time from ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS?
Of course NOT.... that would take away from this insane push for a "vaccine" that is not a vaccine.... that is proving more and more to be only 30-40% effective.... and sure does not prevent the vaccinated from getting this new variant.. This is no different than the whole flu "vaccine" that is also not a true vaccine..... and they guess every year which strain might be more prevalent and then hope that you get the shot, and then have some resistance.... BS to that too......

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A friend of ours has Covid now. He has not been tested. Dr gave him a shot of steroids, antibiotics and an inhaler, same treatment BJ got in February 2020. I told his wife to give him selenium, zinc, C, double up on multi vitamin and a B complex. Also chicken broth with resh ginger and garlic grated in it. He is doing better, his immune system is fighting it off. She is not sick. I didn’t get sick when BJ had it.

A disabled neighbor couple took the shots, now she has blood clots, is in pain and feels bad.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is the web page I went on to pull the 2 doctors info.... aaps.wufoo.com/reports/z1tdq8q714w7gyj

You can find lists of doctors that practice early intervention... there are about 10 in Texas.... There are 110 listed , by state, and many do telemedicine consultations.......

Then I found Fareed/Tyson Covid 19 treatment protocol.... I found it under the heading of treatment protocol... I think it was #11 on the list....
They spell out EXACTLY what they tell patients....both for treatment and for prevention.

These are the doctors that were on Sean Hannity.....

Status
Not open for further replies.