Coronavirus Covid-19 Is it Affecting You and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score

I don't know much about this Doctor but his explanation is interesting.
@Mike CHS ... I can't remember if it is the same doctor but I don't think so.... i read a simplified explanation that talked about the spike protein... and his analogy to 8 blockers that are paralyzed.... The doctor that I heard and read, did a simple diagram...another analogy to football.... and said that the spike protein would have the front line to deflect and block the covid virus... but ONLY the specific one that the protein was designed for... so the variants will scoot between the blockers and go and attack the body because the blockers do not recognize the variant as being in the same family... BUT..... people who were infected and recovered have a natural immune response because the blockers now are versed in the whole general family of "corona viruses" and recognizes it even though it may be a different strain and so they produce anti-bodies to fight ANY of the variations because they are in the family... not just a specific one.....
And the antibodies in the naturally recovered people do not make a spike protein.... they make a true antibody.... so there is no damage to any other cells from this manmade spike protein that causes the immune system to go into overdrive and basically attacks its self....

I wish I could remember where I saw it.... but the naturally occurring antibodies also did not pass the blood brain barrier and could not invade the cells like this mRNA spike protein could....
This is way above "my pay scale"..... but I think I am smart enough to get the gist of it. And the more that I hear and the more that I read, it scares the living bejesus out of me... and makes me even more adamant to NEVER, NOT EVER, get this shot.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's NOT A VACCINE D@#N IT...... maybe the American people are waking up a bit and are tired of this BS that the gov't keeps trying to cram down our throats....????

For goodness sake, people need to get a dr on that list I referenced and get some people ivermectin and the "Z" pack to keep on hand as well as the vitamins and supplements that the other doctors set up in their treatment/prevention protocols... to have as personal protection.....or a supply of animal drugs that can be mutipurpose....

And we all had better look ahead and plan for some serious falling apart of things, and have some things "squirreled " away for some tough times coming....
I have been looking for a "box truck" that has a freezer box... truck not important... to have a larger freezer area storage.... so we can accommodate holding some extra beeves if we need to.... for sale to customers....

Also, wood burning furnaces are back ordered.... like really, really way off..... not a good sign.....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Saturday I got a 3" or so 2nd degree burn on my arm. Monday I got a bunch of locust thorns in my leg. Tuesday I got some rusty barbed wire scraps. Decided, dang it, time for a TDaP booster since I last had one for July 2012 baby.

HEB immunization lady kept pushing the covid vaccine while in same breath insisting 9yrs was too soon for TDaP booster. I finally had to pull out CDC page and read it loudly were it states TDaP recommended 10yrs but can be given sooner for burns or other injuries. And threaten to report her for malpractice. I suprised she didn't jam me as hard as she could when she gave me the shot.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include:

• Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease
The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

While adverse events were generally discussed throughout the meeting, the slide’s contents were not covered in-depth.

The meeting came as the FDA was considering granting emergency use authorization to Pfizer and Biontech’s experimental jab.

Despite the long list of known possible side effects, the FDA later granted Pfizer emergency use authorization on December 11, 2020, about two months after the meeting.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Saturday I got a 3" or so 2nd degree burn on my arm. Monday I got a bunch of locust thorns in my leg. Tuesday I got some rusty barbed wire scraps. Decided, dang it, time for a TDaP booster since I last had one for July 2012 baby.

HEB immunization lady kept pushing the covid vaccine while in same breath insisting 9yrs was too soon for TDaP booster. I finally had to pull out CDC page and read it loudly were it states TDaP recommended 10yrs but can be given sooner for burns or other injuries. And threaten to report her for malpractice. I suprised she didn't jam me as hard as she could when she gave me the shot.
Wow...that is so bad!

And in Texas no less where tetanus runs rampant!!!!

I am impressed that you kept your cool and didn't slap her.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score

You need to access that report I referred to @Baymule and find a doctor that has some more common sense... and quits pushing the stupid poisonous jab....

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include:

• Guillain-Barré syndrome
  • Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
  • Transverse myelitis
  • Encephalitis/ myelitis/ encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/ meningitis/ encepholaphathy
  • Convulsions/seizures
  • Stroke
  • Narcolepsy and cataplexy
  • Anaphlyaxis
  • Acute myocardial infarction
  • Myocarditis/pericarditis
  • Autoimmune disease
  • Deaths
  • Pregnancy and birth outcomes
  • Other acute demyelinating diseases
  • Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
  • Thrombocytopenia
  • Disseminated intravascular coagulation
  • Venous thromboembolism
  • Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
  • Kawasaki disease
  • Vaccine enhanced disease
The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

While adverse events were generally discussed throughout the meeting, the slide’s contents were not covered in-depth.

The meeting came as the FDA was considering granting emergency use authorization to Pfizer and Biontech’s experimental jab.

Despite the long list of known possible side effects, the FDA later granted Pfizer emergency use authorization on December 11, 2020, about two months after the meeting.
And the CDC does have a page with actual reported side effects.....

And the main stream pretends it isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.