Cough that won't go away

rochelle~loves~goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I have another question please...my male Nigerian has a runny nose, nothing else wrong that I can see. But I can tell in his eyes he's not feeling good...his snot is like a clear whitish color if that makes sense, he's pure black so that color makes sense to me...he has his appetite, everything good there....I'm concerned about his runny nose...

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would check both of them and see if there is a fever presenting.

Now this is just what I would do. If they have a fever I would treat with Duramycin, if no fever I would probably treat the male anyways if you think he doesn't look that great. I would wait on the doeling and see if it is indeed getting better.

Have you checked the new one for worms since bringing her home? The stress of a move and cause a parasite bloom.

rochelle~loves~goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
No I haven't checked her for worms. I've gotta check all of them for worms & they need all their shots since I don't know what the previous owners did. Since I don't know what was done could you please tell me what shots are needed? I have a bottle of Clostridium Perfringens Types C & D Tentanus Toxoid CD/T, what other do I need cuz I'd like to give at the same time.

Latest posts