Cowboy - It Doesn't Get Better Than This!

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
They really were a pair. And, I was surprised at her passing. She was 'as usual' yesterday... But, if ya gotta go - why not be in your favorite resting place, surrounded by your friends? I'm sure it was peaceful - she was just curled up in a sleeping position, no thrashing, not a hair out of place.

I've got another doe that will be 15 if she makes it a few more months. And, I feel she will. She's a cranky old gal that doesn't look a day over 10, lol.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry FEM...:hugsand Cowboy deserves one too...:hugs
She did have a full life, and glad it was a peaceful passing. That is what we are hoping for our old girl, she is soon to be 10 this year, and tho the Boys sometimes terrorizes her, they are really going to miss her too. Even tho ya expect it, it still touches ya to lose them....:hit

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry. :hit Things like that are always hard; it's like our children grieving for a pet. And we can't even explain it to the dogs which makes it harder. Hope he finds a new 'bestie', you will have to let him pick out his very own goat. :hugs

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
What a good dog. What a sad experience for him and all involved. Poor guy. Hopefully he'll bond with the babies soon to come.

sonorabitandspur

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
They are ALL adorable!

.....Hate to be a partypooper, but I'd be very concerned that this breeder is already letting people come out and see the pups this young.....that's parvo waiting to happen :hide :duc

Sorry, you can :smackme now :hide :hide :hide

That being said, I still wanna smooch them :love
In all my years we never had a dog with parvo! A couple years ago we had a litter of the nicest border collie pups. And they suddenly started to get sick at about three month old. Turned out to be parvo, how it happened we can't figure out. I ended up loosing one of the best little females I have seen in a long time! The rest the vet managed to save at a huge cost to the pocket book. I too would not let anyone come see them before they got their first parvo shot after that experience.

Latest posts