Crazy things you see on Face Book

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a local community group page on Face Book that people post the craziest things on. This one really cracked me up.

"If anyone is missing a tabby type cat around the Wendell area he was in front of my glass sliding door trying to attack my dog. I'm assuming he hasn't ate in a few days and we will feed him when we get him out of the bath. He was filthy of blood and debris. If he's yours inbox me and I'll meet you"

Tabby.jpg

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a local community group page on Face Book that people post the craziest things on. This one really cracked me up.

"If anyone is missing a tabby type cat around the Wendell area he was in front of my glass sliding door trying to attack my dog. I'm assuming he hasn't ate in a few days and we will feed him when we get him out of the bath. He was filthy of blood and debris. If he's yours inbox me and I'll meet you"

View attachment 40771
:lol::ep:pop

I crack up at the one where she brings a coyote in. If I can find it, I'll share it. Lol

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
reminds me of a friend in OR who is a farmer was losing sheep but couldn't figure out why... Until his neighbor a few streets down asked him to come look at some dogs she had been feeding.

Andy went and he gets to this ladies back porch and she has this pack of coyotes she is feeding... She was sure someone dumped a pack of German Shepherds.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
reminds me of a friend in OR who is a farmer was losing sheep but couldn't figure out why... Until his neighbor a few streets down asked him to come look at some dogs she had been feeding.

Andy went and he gets to this ladies back porch and she has this pack of coyotes she is feeding... She was sure someone dumped a pack of German Shepherds.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
I get a lot of entertainment from this group and some frustration
I just went round and round with some folks about Coyotes
There was a thread about how many are around
And there were these people spreading what is basically an urban legend that our state wildlife commission had released coyotes in the state to help.control the deer population
I tried to explain that this was a myth spread on the internet and that our wildlife commission would not have done this
I tried to explain some reasons for the expansion of coyotes
And really our deer population is in control due to increasing the bag limit for hunters (I think you get 6 tags now and 4 have to be does)
But no
They are convinced because they read it online