CrazyCatNChickenLady's Pictures: Lots of new pics pg 5 and 6!

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do this for a while so here it goes!

I have 3 goats. A 5 month old lamancha doeling, Squirt. A 5 month old saanen wether, Jack, and I just added in a flashy mini nubian, Orion. He's 9 weeks old and I just banded him.

I also have 8 pet cats! All at one point were bottle babies. I was called the "foster failure" recently by the vet I went to on monday for an abscess on one of the cats. haha I only kept the really special ones.. If only she knew how many I actually rehomed!

I also have chickens too.

So I'll start with some pics of the goats.
IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6003.jpg

Typical Squirt. Always in your face. Most of the pics I have of her are like this!
IMG_5992.jpg

She's definately jealous of his ears!
IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

He has a wattle and a half..
IMG_5651.jpg

Awe and cant forget baby pics of them!
IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

Me and the muncher when she was a baby!!
IMG_4253.jpg

And Muffy, The most spoiled cat in the world!
IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Those are the BEST pics!! Your animals are so pretty / handsome :) but I think you are wrong. I think he is jealous of her ears :)

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Haha! Maybe. She used to tug on them really bad when he first got here. She needed to make sure he wasn't food I guess. She also tried to eat muffy one day too.. Oops! Lets just say Pa wasnt to happy about that. I was out of town and my boyfriend was hanging out with them and muffy was rolling around on the ground and squirt took a big ole chomp of fur out of muffys side, and proceded to chew the fur!

Squit's having some ear problems. Not an infection but her ear is a small little 1 inch slit that is covered by the little tab. I noticed them sounding wet yesterday when I was petting her and then jack was chewing on her ear.. I found some natural ear drops on the fiasco farms website I need to order. Or I can infuse the oils needed.. I didn't realize how small of an ear hole she actually had though.. I just assumed it was a hole underneith and not a little slit.

Here's some chicken pics. For some reason they love pecking around in the goaty pebbles the best! (the maure pile)

The swede boy. These pictures are about a week old. He changes by the day, I'll have to get some better pics!
IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

The icelandic pullet
IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5954.jpg

Look at the difference in leg thickness. Her little toothpicks and his big ole stumps!
IMG_5955.jpg

Araucana X Egyprian fayomi pullet. I LOVE her!! There were some rumpless ones of these about too, not sure if my friend still has the rumpless pullet thought.
IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

A little EExFBCMarans olive egger
IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

And I have some dominant white olive eggers from my old flock and project.

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

This is my only girl of laying age. She ended up flying the coop when I sold the flock and I caught her after the fact and kept her. She's been trying to go broody but both times in really bad places. Hopefully I can get her to lay a new clutch in the coop she is now locked in.
IMG_5716.jpg

These are the eggs she lays. The first is one that I blew out maybe 4 months ago. She's been laying for about 7 months now so she's running out of paint and the eggs are all different shades now.
And Yes, these eggs all came from the same hen!
IMG_5766.jpg

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You goats are cute but your chickens are beautiful!!!! (don't tell the goats).

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks! My chickens are my favorite. I've had chickens about 3 years now and I'm a total chicken crazy! My numbers were a lot higher but we moved recently and I downsized and sold the flocks and only kept some chicks, plus a friend gave me a few chicks too.

I got some more pics today. The swede boy is feathering in so pretty! He's still pretty gangly but they're about 3 - 3 1/2 months old. I'm such a sucker for roosters though. How will I ever part with him?! :hide Last place I lived I had 3 boys that free ranged together, plus my main rooster that was in the coop with the hens. I'm trying to not have roosters at the place were living at now. We also said no raising chicks here but somehow I talked my way into setting another incubator full! :D

I had to take a bunch of pictures of him just to get all his awesome feather patterns!! lol He has the coolest feathers ever though!!
IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

This feather was awesome until it ended up in squirts mouth! CHOMP!
IMG_6048.jpg

The little blue olive egger is pretty hard to get a good pic of but shes really pretty.
IMG_6077.jpg

Her and the Icelandic pecking around. I need to try and get a better pic of the icelandic, her feathers are so pretty!
IMG_6061.jpg

And my absolute favorite from this bunch. The fayoumi/araucana cross.
IMG_6062.jpg

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We were going to go up to Paradise lake but turns out they're closed on wednesdays so we headed up to the DeSabla reservior outside of magalia. I walked over to the water and saw a bunch of geese and ducks and they immediatly started honking and swam over! There were mallard ducks and ducklings, canadian geese and 4 domestic geese that were probably dumped.. Obviously they were used to getting fed though. I gave them the lettuce from my sandwhich. The ducklings were very people tame too!

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6137.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg