CrazyCatNChickenLady's Pictures: Lots of new pics pg 5 and 6!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
christmas-new-year-wallpaper-199.jpeg

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi CCCL- that needs to change her name to Crazy Lamancha Lady! :lol:
Have you forgotten your journal???? Love to follow your threads but it is so great when they are summarized on journals. ;)

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
Hi CCCL- that needs to change her name to Crazy Lamancha Lady! :lol:
Have you forgotten your journal???? Love to follow your threads but it is so great when they are summarized on journals. ;)
Yeah I forgot! Maybe I'll start this up again. :D I have lots of adorable baby goat pics!!! ;)

Also we're moving!!!! :weee I'm happy because I hate the land lady(LL)! We're moving back to the place we were living before we moved here last april. My mom owns the other house and its on 3 acres in the forest. Less neighbors then here and its not smack dab in downtown of the little mountain town. We live right across the street from the community center here and they do what they call the stump jumpers (or mountain music) one saturday a month if weather permits. It sounds cool, but its not! The guys that play and do the singing are hammered drunk by the time they're gonna play. So drunk people singing and playing instruments. :he and they're allowed to play til 10pm but they push it til about 10:30. Then its the wind down, and the shouting, and the loading up. Then by 11:30 or so the cars are pulling out full speed with all the drunk people behind the wheel. Its not just alcohol either, those people are on all kinds of bad things.

So long story short LL came to me sunday with every little thing she could possibly find to complain about. I think she was just cranky and needed someone to take it out on. Dbf wasn't home and she pretty much reamed me. About the chest freezer on the porch and the bag of recycling on the side of the house thats tucked away. Apparently she needs a picture of the house for insurance reasons and the bag of recycle looks bad.. :idunno So I decided I cant take living so close to the LL. She's a first grade teacher and she was talking to me like I was one of her students. :somad I dont even deal with her very often is the weird part. Her and kyle do the whole tenant/landlord thing and he writes and brings her the rent every month(even though I give him cash for half, but she doesn't know that). So Kyle said he was ready to go too. Which really suprised me because last time I suggested moving back he got all defensive about why the shorter commute is better on the gas bill (umm.. but we dont pay rent at the other house!) So she's in for quite a shocker. We think she waited til kyle wasn't home and came at me because she thought I would be more "submissive" (for lack of a better term). I really dont know what was her problem but I'm not in first grade anymore, sorry!

I took down the goat pen I had there when we moved here. I needed the fence and I sold the t-posts. So we talked about buying fencing and posts and putting it on the credit card and I'll just keep giving kyle "rent" money when we're not paying rent anymore until its paid off. I figure if we're gonna do it we might as well do it right this time! I figure it'll cost about $350 (which includes a 330ft roll of fence). I need to do a large pen and a smaller buck pen in the back. And then I'm gonna get a doe thats about to freshen!! I want a milker pretty bad right now. I have my babies and I need a milker!!

Plus I can have more ROOSTERS!!! I LOVE my roosters. Out of everyone I sold when we moved here (Oh yeah, I pretty much sold everyone but 2 goat kids and a batch of chicks when we moved her. I wont do that again!) I miss my free range boys the most. and I gave them away free. :idunno

So chicks come mid Feb! :woot and we're giving our months notice on the first so we'll be out of here by march!

This is why I dont journal! Because I talk WAY too much.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: That is not way too much!

Glad you will be moving to a better place. A not so great LL can really make life miserable!

Those LM babies are so cute! Wish you were not on the other side of the country! I could use one of the boys for my Millie next year!

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
they are adorable! glad you'll be moving and you can have your roosters again! Hopefully the LL won't freak out on you again!