CrazyCatNChickenLady's Pictures: Lots of new pics pg 5 and 6!

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I also have some pics of Rocky my 9 week old nigerian dwarf buckling. He doesn't usually hold his front feet so close together, he was just sunbathing funny!

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_8576.jpg

IMG_8579.jpg

IMG_8575.jpg

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the chicken laying in the goat hay problem?!! :lol: The other day this pullet was making quite a ruckus everytime someone disturbed her so the roo decided he needed to stand guard and protect her!

The pullet is on top of the hay in the back left corner.
IMG_8490.jpg

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
what a GOOD roo! Protecting his "lady" from those EVIL goats!
LOVE all the photos. Loved the photos of the goats in the stanchion...their little ears perked up like that! The kids are really cute too. My favorite in your nub-a-nub-nub cat! We have one too. The Prickely Princess, AKA Barbara, AKA Nubby-butt, AKA Nuby Nub Nubs, you get the point! They're SO funny looking!

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yeah the nub is really funny! Her little tail really gets going sometimes. Circles and figure 8's! :lol: Plus she has so much orange in her she can be quite moody to say the least!

I have some pics of my Swedish Flower Hens! 3 of the 4 girls are laying and I'd say the blue pullet is about a month off!

You know the spare water is always better then the water in their own coop.. They always run to it when I let them out!
IMG_8673.jpg

IMG_8684.jpg

IMG_8683.jpg

IMG_8675.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
they're all quite lovely. I love how 'handsome' and proud your roo is. He apparently likes that one hen doesn't he?!

greenbean

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Everyone looks lovely :love

I love your chickens!! The one in the last two pictures is beautiful!

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love the pale blue tail on your hen! Very pretty. Beautiful roo too.

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I LOVE the swedish flower hens! The roo is very proud. He likes giving his girls treats and strutting his stuff! :lol: My friend sent me her rcom 20 incubator but half way through the first set we had a big snow storm and 3 day power outage. The humidity up button doesn't work now so I have to send it in before I can use it! :barnie I can try murderbating some more in my Little Giant styrobator! :lol: I usually get less then 50% hatch rates in it but I guess its worth a shot..

Also I'm picking up an EE roo tomorrow. I need a boy to strengthen the blue egg gene in my EE/olive egger coop before I go for more olive eggers with a marans roo! :cool: I'm very excited to move because I can do alot with my chickens there and I can have more then 1 rooster.

Took this after todays lunch feeding.. It was the best one I could get! haha They all wanted Maaaaaa!!! Miiiiiilk!!!

5580_img_8719.jpg