CTChick - Farmette in the 'burbs

CTChick

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Cricket had a thick white discharge yesterday, a bit gooey today ... I can't figure out the ligament thing for the life of me but I have Bridget (who is not pregnant) they not sisters but both from the same "batch" of kids - so I can compare girth and spine/profile. Now, let's see ... temps in the teens (as opposed to last week when they were in the 50's) with a snowstorm on the way for Friday/Saturday - yes, I expect babies very soon! Bridget and Cricket were my bottle babies, I offered to foster them for a friend who has a wonderful goat and Llama farm (both triplets, they were rejected by their mothers) then I couldn't give them up and bought them. Lovely, registered NDs from four-star milking lines. My buck is also registered, has good lineage (currently on loan to another farm). I'd love to post pictures but just cannot seem to upload from "my pictures" ? I think I need to convert them to jpeg ...

Heading out to the barn again ... it's 1am, then my husband can take a look at 5am when he gets up for work. I start chores at 7am -I don't have a barn cam but can see where that would be handy.

Thank you all for the hugs -- I'm not normally so needy, but really it has been overwhelming, the loss of so many young ones. Bless you all. Laura