Curly Horse Thread

ILoveHorses

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If anyone has or loves curlys, this is the place for you. Post pics, give info, and learn!!!

My horse, Toby
4 yrs.
Tri-Color Pinto
Gelding
Wins in English Pleasure, Hunter, and Dressage
2633_toby_2010_113.jpg

the funny farm6615

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i had a creamello with blue eyes. but he had been badly abused as a baby, and as a result any time you went behind him he would start kicking. hubby finaly made me get rid of him, after he broke my wrist. the people who i gave him to had him broke to ride and love him. but he still kicks.

i would love to get another some day. when you were in front of him he was a lover!

( i should have said the lady that raised him always walked out in her pasture with a whip and if any horse turned its butt to her for any reason- including walking away from her- she used that whip.) i have heard several of her colts have become kickers.

ILoveHorses

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
the funny farm6615 said:
i had a creamello with blue eyes. but he had been badly abused as a baby, and as a result any time you went behind him he would start kicking. hubby finaly made me get rid of him, after he broke my wrist. the people who i gave him to had him broke to ride and love him. but he still kicks.

i would love to get another some day. when you were in front of him he was a lover!

( i should have said the lady that raised him always walked out in her pasture with a whip and if any horse turned its butt to her for any reason- including walking away from her- she used that whip.) i have heard several of her colts have become kickers.
That was just like Toby. he dosnt kick tho.

the funny farm6615

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
yes i think she was afraid of her horses. he was great as long as you werent behind him. i would have kept him but after being kicked many times, and he finaly broke a bone.... hubby said he had to go.

ILoveHorses

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
the funny farm6615 said:
yes i think she was afraid of her horses. he was great as long as you werent behind him. i would have kept him but after being kicked many times, and he finaly broke a bone.... hubby said he had to go.
O, well if u get one, post some pics.

equinehugger3

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have been in love with Curlies forever! :love They're so charming.