Custom Hay Bags

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Back by popular demand, I am now back to making the Hay Bags.
Black Canvas.
I sell them with or without embroidery.
Great for all species. Keeps the hay retained and off the ground. Can be used in stalls, hung on a fence and at shows.
See www.trestlecreekfarm.com for pictures and prices.

ducks4you

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Nice site BUT--your link to the bags is black lettering on black background. I had to highlight it to read. :( Ya might want to check on that.

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks!
Not sure I follow you though, do you mean that the background on my "HandCrafted page" is black? That the information is written with black letters and you can not read them?
The background should be purple.... Let me know so I can fix it, I can see it just fine when I go over....

ducks4you

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think the background IS purple. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that your site had a problem, so you wouldn't miss any sales. :hugs
You just might want to reload it, then log in, just to be sure. I honestly couldn't read a word UNTIL I highlighted, as you would if you were going to copy the text.

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Okay, so you're saying the purple background is so dark that it's hard to read?
Just making sure I'm following you, I want everyone to be able to see it too! Thanks for telling me!!;)

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
The background is purple for me, and although I can read the words in black, it is not easy for older eyes. Very light lettering on a dark background is also hard to read and tiring, I tend to not hang around on those types of pages.

Maybe a purple border? And a larger picture? It is us older folks with the disposable income, after all! :p

Nice bag, btw!

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
LOL,
Okay, thanks all :hugs, will go take another look and see if I can't make it easier to read.

kimmyh

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The background is dark purple, and the type is black, and unless you have a monitor that is set rather light, it is hard to read the text.

trestlecreek

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks,..okay, I did some tweaking over there, should be easier now.:thumbsup