"D" is injured...healing fine!

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
My happiness and thoughts to you.

My Lola also comes in to escape the bitter cold, but warms up extremely fast and is right back out again. After two or three times she just goes and digs herself a hole and stays outside. Loves the company, but she finds it hard.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning he seemed to be doing much better... wanted to jump up... grrr.... only a small limp. He of course needs to be off duty and isolated for the next 2-3 weeks. 1 week of close confinement and 2 weeks "rest"... yeah close confinement for a 140 lb pyr means he stays on my lap and 2 extra weeks of rest... right. He is actually doing quite well for being away from the goats and Callie.
Callie was a real butthead ( excuse the strong words) at first... she has settled down now and is not being so ridiculous.

Thank you all for prayers and well wishes. :hugs :hugs :hugs
"D" is my baby love and although I love all the dogs here, he is my special boy.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh no Southern. My heart fell when I read the thread title. I hope he makes a full recovery and doesn't need surgery. He is so beautiful. Biscuit on the couch? I think I would've gone and got him another one. :love I am glad that he seems better today. :hugs As I type this, Paris is staring at me through the patio glass door with that "fixed stare" that plainly says I am to get up and go rub her tummy. Give D a tummy rub from me.