dairy goat forum

Jake

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I dont know if this is 'legal' or no,

I heard that there is a dairy goat forum on yahoo groups, but cant find it, if anyone knows the address would you pm me please. I am looking for someone who is supposed to be on it.

Squirrelgirl88

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I know there are several forums for Nigerian Dwarf Goats. You have to do a search by key words.

poorboys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
i was on their for awhile, but cant remember how i found it, but it's with yahoo.com you have to sign up, i don't think i found alot of good info on it.

Jake

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I found several, the yahoo groups one has very low posts numbers, did find another active one, I am looking for some kids here in MI, hope to find some at the county fairs coming up.Saanens or Alpines first choices.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I have a friend in MI w/ LaManchas....
Lost Nation Farm, google her if you wanna. She may also have Toggs, not sure what all she has right now.

willow_top_farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Jake said:
I found several, the yahoo groups one has very low posts numbers, did find another active one, I am looking for some kids here in MI, hope to find some at the county fairs coming up.Saanens or Alpines first choices.
There is a top-quality breeder in Belding MI called Irish Valley Farms. She is known to have the best Saanen Herd in MI. I got two bred Saanen does from her and am very pleased with the quality. Google the farm name and you will find her. Worth the drive!:)