Daisychick*weightloss journal*

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Weigh in day today. I lost 1.8 pounds of the 2.5 pounds I gained the last week. So at least the numbers are going down instead of up. :)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
daisychick said:
Weigh in day today. I lost 1.8 pounds of the 2.5 pounds I gained the last week. So at least the numbers are going down instead of up. :)
:thumbsup Good job! Keep up the good work. :celebrate

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I have been a terrible weightloss journal keeper. :rolleyes: I have also not been on the wagon like I should be. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost any either. DH started a new job, been crazy busy with new daycare kids and that is when I ignore myself is when things get hectic around here. Hopefully it will settle down next week and I can focus more on my goals!

marlowmanor

Reaction score
We all fall off the wagon occassionally. :hugs It's good you haven't gained anything though. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon and you can get back on track. :fl I know how hard it is to get things done with kids to take care of around constantly! My issue lately is I haven't been hungry much lately so when I am not hungry I don't eat. Or I eat a little something and am hungry later at a time I can't eat, like right as I lay down to go to sleep! Been going to sleep hungry a few nights now!

Latest posts