Dead rabbits

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
good to know, I'll be writing this down so I have it if ever needed.
It's a lifesaver...literally!
Earlier this summer, I lost those 14 kits to coccidiosis and had many others sick with it, including Skyler during her last pregnancy. If it weren't for Corid they all would've died.
Just make sure you add probiotics to the corid water :)
Like I mentioned earlier...the Rooster Booster stuff is great!

Gary

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The corrid worked. But out of 19, I have 6 left

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a group of meat rabbits in the grow out coup. They are about 2 1/2 months old. Yesterday morning when I went out there for food and water, one was dead. I removed it. This morning I went out there and two were dead. I'm worried about disease and eating them. What do you guys think?

I think it may be time you give us an idea of how you have things setup and your management practices. It's hard to say why your rabbits are all sick without knowing more details. Pics are handy and worth a thousand words, so that helps.

You could use medicine but it's not going to help you correct the original problem, just may buy you time to do so.

Could you give us some info about your rabbitry, how many you have, your cage setup, feeding, watering, etc.?

I can tell you that it's not that common to have that much illness in meat rabbits, so if you are having this much, something needs to change. Big time.