Deterring Coyote/Coy dogs

redtailgal

Reaction score
Here is a steamy romantic get away.

Its a cool, brisk night and your horseback with some guy that looks like Sam Elliot in dirty cowboy boots, a black hat and some very nice blue jeans :p . You ride silently down the fence line guided only by the bright moon light until you find the spot your looking for.

A cow wallowing on the ground as she delivers a steamy calf. (told ya it was steamy)

You and your ever so handsome companion find a secluded spot in the brush and wait. The silence is broken when he speaks softly to you "you 'bout done with that soda? I gotta pee and I need the bottle"

Romantic huh?

Then it happens. THe moment you've been waiting for.........the coyote pack comes. The same one that has been attacking and killing calves as they are born, tearing up the cow in the process. They've smelled this old girl and her birthing and have come for the goods.

They quickly make their way in and start circling.........

and BAM BAM BAM.........three are down and the rest have tucked their tail and headed for the hills.

As you sit there, privately pleased with yourself for having saved another calf, waiting to go on to search some more, you hear that voice again, speaking softly again........"huh. wanna beer?"

Romance. It's what its all about.

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
redtailgal said:

Its a cool, brisk night and your horseback with some guy that looks like Sam Elliot in dirty cowboy boots, a black hat and some very nice blue jeans :p . You ride silently down the fence line guided only by the bright moon light until you find the spot your looking for.

A cow wallowing on the ground as she delivers a steamy calf. (told ya it was steamy)

You and your ever so handsome companion find a secluded spot in the brush and wait. The silence is broken when he speaks softly to you "you 'bout done with that soda? I gotta pee and I need the bottle"

Romantic huh?

Then it happens. THe moment you've been waiting for.........the coyote pack comes. The same one that has been attacking and killing calves as they are born, tearing up the cow in the process. They've smelled this old girl and her birthing and have come for the goods.

and BAM BAM BAM.........three are down and the rest have tucked their tail and headed for the hills.

As you sit there, privately pleased with yourself for having saved another calf, waiting to go on to search some more, you hear that voice again, speaking softly again........"huh. wanna beer?"

You had me seriously confused for a moment XD Then I figured it out, your awesome.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
redtailgal said:

Romantic huh?

:lol: hahahah

redtailgal

Reaction score
yup thats me..........Queen of farm bred manure and romance.

:cool:

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Last night there was nothing. Not even a yip, I am hoping it is because of the night guard and because I have been letting the two greyhounds run every evening then again at midnight. I have definitely decided on getting an LGD, and after a long talk with Southern by choice then my mother I have decided on a LGD Great Pyrenees.
I thought I found the book on the forum, but it turned out to be something else.
So instead I goggled LGD books and found two of them. So I ordered them.
Hopefully the night gaurd continues to do its job!