Devonviolet Acres

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, you did, but only because you thought you'd have goat berries to clean up! This cool diaper trick catches the berries and tinkle, keeps your floors clean, and you can cuddle Woody in the comfort of your recliner. You know you want to.......
Yeah, like I said . . . It sure is tempting!!! :lol:

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, looking at the link, for the cute diapered kid goat . . . Did you read the comments? What's notable is not the comments. But, the people who made the comments. There are several people, whom I have never seen here, on BYH, who have 2,000+ comments, but ZERO likes. :hu How can someone, on BYH make that many comments and get zero likes???? I just thought it was really weird! :hu They aren't lurkers or hackers, are they? @Latestater????

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
When did the rest of us crazy non-cow people become accepted? Lol
Crashed the party?

suggests the guy who ain't gonna show up......... :lol:

Well, you know, I've not yet seen my engraved invitation. But IF I got one and IF I were there, I would help Joe and the rest of you build fence!! Your DH can supervise as I'm assuming his shoulder won't be up to fence work.

Yeah, you did, but only because you thought you'd have goat berries to clean up! This cool diaper trick catches the berries and tinkle, keeps your floors clean, and you can cuddle Woody in the comfort of your recliner. You know you want to.......
Saaaay, that could work on children as well!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well, you know, I've not yet seen my engraved invitation. But IF I got one and IF I were there, I would help Joe and the rest of you build fence!! Your DH can supervise as I'm assuming his shoulder won't be up to fence work.
Man... you mean to tell me engraved invites are now a requirement? :th

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH went out to feed animals this morning. As soon as he got out there, he called me to tell me he couldn't find Woody. :barnie

Then he looked in the hay tub, and there he was - sound asleep! :celebrate
tmp_3755-0329170932-1946271840.jpg

tmp_3755-0329170932a-1445440558.jpg