Devonviolet Acres

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your work is quite nice; should be an asset when you get back to doing the farmers' market.

Have you checked out artbeads.com? I like them, they have good prices and right now their Swarovski crystals are 30% off and free economy shipping on any order (as oppose to a minimum order) through the 31st.

They also have well made tutorials on various jewelry topics.

Glad, releaved really, to hear your charming DH is doing well.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your work is quite nice; should be an asset when you get back to doing the farmers' market.

Have you checked out artbeads.com? I like them, they have good prices and right now their Swarovski crystals are 30% off and free economy shipping on any order (as oppose to a minimum order) through the 31st.

They also have well made tutorials on various jewelry topics.

Glad, releaved really, to hear your charming DH is doing well.
Awwww, thanks Animalmom. Yes, I am relieved that he is doing well too. :D

I just recently placed an order on Artbeads. I don’t do that very often, because I never need $25 worth and don’t want to have to pay shipping. I tend to buy on eBay, as I can find reasonable prices and free shipping. :) I’ve been watching videos on Beadaholique and Fire Mountain Gems, but never thought to check Artbeads. I’ll have to do that. Thanks for the tip. :D

I made a matching chain, with a heart clasp, and added that to the heart pendant. I also made some matching heart earrings. I will take a photo and post it later.

Last edited:

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is the latest . I made the infinity chain and heart clasp. The wire is "rose gold". The crystals are champagne rondells.
IMG_20191229_181008293.jpg
IMG_20191229_175516125.jpg

Last edited: