Devonviolet - Our LGD Adventure

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, more pics from the breeder.

They have separated our two puppies from the rest of the littler, and placed them with their mother for the rest of their time there. It seems that these two puppies love being together, so it sounds like a good match.

They are growing by leaps and bounds.
image.jpg

Isn't this precious???

image.jpg

Look at that big tongue????

image.jpg

I think this is the two puppies playing.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
They will be 11 weeks on Tues. Which means we will be picking them up in five weeks, Feb. 10th . . . But, whose counting??? :lol: Of course that all depends on the weather at the time. Kansas gets more snow and ice than we do here in Texas, so I will be watching the weather reports very closely, as the time gets closer! :fl I've driven in snow for the past 33 years. But, one hard and fast rule, for me, is I NEVER drive when it gets icy, or is questionable. :ep

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've driven in snow for the past 33 years. But, one hard and fast rule, for me, is I NEVER drive when it gets icy, or is questionable. :ep

Well, you can just about forget about all those BAD experiences! We don't have to shovel sunshine here! :lol:

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah! BAD is just the tip of the iceberg - literally! Winter of 2010, we had 31 inches of snow in three days! Thank goodness we had a short walk and driveway! This photo was from last Winter when we only got 16" of snow in two days!
image.jpg

It sure is pretty, though, when you don't have to go out in it. This was the view out our living room window.
image.jpg

Actually, I'm looking forward to not having to shovel sunshine!!! :lol:

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Southern by choice, truer words were never spoken, it is pretty to look at. when i left West Virginia i swore that if i never saw another snow flake i wouldn't be sorry. we may get cold and have a few flakes but they never last for weeks and the same when we get ice. God bless retirement! i just stay home.