1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. On Jan. 1, 2017, antibiotic use on farms will become more restricted as a result of the Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD). Learn more about calf nutrition supplements and calf health here!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official BYH Caption Contest - Pic by Sfogg
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Featured Thread: Orphaned Spanish goats
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Diatomaceous Earth & Parasite Control

Discussion in 'Natural and Organic Husbandry' started by Southern by choice, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Feb 20, 2016
    Southern by choice

Southern by choice Herd Master

MrsKuhn, Goatgirl47 and Latestarter like this.
  2. Feb 21, 2016
    Ponker

Ponker Loving the herd life

Good information. Thank you for sharing. I'm always interested in the natural products and do use some but I have not used DE internally on my sheep.

Southern by choice likes this.