Do I need to worry?

Gracie Walley

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yes when they’re young you don’t have to do much. As far as the DE.....I use it on my goats for the prevention of lice and sucking parasites. It has worked really well for me! I only use it when needed. Although in the summer when it’s hot and humid, I’ll put some along their backs. I just sprinkle it all over them (back, neck, head, tail etc...) if your goats don’t seem to have any problems with lice then I would do it once a month or so. If they DO have lice then I would do it every couple of days or as needed. You just want to make sure that you get a good layer on them.

Kalimak

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes when they’re young you don’t have to do much. As far as the DE.....I use it on my goats for the prevention of lice and sucking parasites. It has worked really well for me! I only use it when needed. Although in the summer when it’s hot and humid, I’ll put some along their backs. I just sprinkle it all over them (back, neck, head, tail etc...) if your goats don’t seem to have any problems with lice then I would do it once a month or so. If they DO have lice then I would do it every couple of days or as needed. You just want to make sure that you get a good layer on them.

Got it! Thanks a lot!

Latest posts