1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Official BYH Caption Contest - Pic by Sfogg
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. BYH Featured Thread: Because BYH
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Doe with watery eye

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Goats' started by Mason&lily, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Aug 16, 2016
    Mason&lily

Mason&lily Overrun with beasties

I have a six month for that I noticed yesterday has a watery eye? It just looks like tears. Other then the watery part her eye is perfectly fine it just waters. I read someone said to take like eye drops /wash and wash her eye out because maybe she has something in it. Also I know the other possibility is pink eye so I checked all the others and everybody looks fine it's just her.

2. Nov 29, 2016
    Alicia

Alicia Overrun with beasties

I was just reading on eye injury, have concern at place as well... found that goats don't have tears ducts. Have u tried to lift eye lod and check for anything stuck? u can also try to rinse out with a buffered saline mix.